"I didn't learn shit in College/University"

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Oh so what you are saying is that your Russians are so mentally weak that Putin doesn't NEED to try so hard in order to dominate all of you.

Yeah...........I think i can agree to that.

Even wikipedia says it lmao. His analysis has influence on the US election directly

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladislav_Surkov

Influence outside Russia[edit]

Some outside Russia, such as Ned Reskinoff of ThinkProgress,[88] and Adam Curtis in the BBC documentary HyperNormalisation,[10] have claimed that Surkov's unique blend of politics and reality have begun to affect countries outside of Russia, most notably the United States with the choosing of Donald Trump for the 2016 US Republican nomination and Trump's subsequent campaign and election victory.

In an editorial for the London Review of Books quoted by Curtis, Peter Pomerantsev describes Putin's Russia thus:

In contemporary Russia, unlike the old USSR or present-day North Korea, the stage is constantly changing: the country is a dictatorship in the morning, a democracy at lunch, an oligarchy by suppertime, while, backstage, oil companies are expropriated, journalists killed, billions siphoned away. Surkov is at the centre of the show, sponsoring nationalist skinheads one moment, backing human rights groups the next. It's a strategy of power based on keeping any opposition there may be constantly confused, a ceaseless shape-shifting that is unstoppable because it's indefinable.

— Peter Pomerantsev, in "Putin's Rasputin", London Review of Books issue of 20 October 2011 [8]

Curtis claims that Trump used a similar strategy to become president of the United States, and hints that Trump's Surkovian origins caused Putin to express his admiration for Trump in Russian media.[89][90]

1 hour ago, Bodycount NX said:

humanities programs are a fucking shitshow.

You start out, 120 kids in an undergraduate class. soak up liberal propaganda, if you can manage/hack it for 4 years and parrot back well enough you get to do a Master's degree, provided you got straight A's in undergrad. At this point you're 10-15 in a class. the undergrad is worthless, it's proving grounds. Most get weeded out at this stage. Get by with C's and B's and you're going nowhere.

I'm in the same position. At the master's level you're not considered a student anymore, you're faculty and an agent of the cause/propaganda. you get A's for showing up. You're a colleague but you don't get paid as much. You get access to the University like you never had before. You get the odd jobs that pay $20+ an hour that the profs don't want to do. You work like a dog. You deal with retarded undergrads who will never make it to your level. 

Everyone in higher education humanities is Jewish, gay, or fucked up. communal values rule. 90% are communists. 

I had one professor open up class this semester with some Nishnabe tribe call that demanded we recognized Montreal as aboriginal lands. And that Concordia University and the campus in general was founded on native lands and that we colonialists stole it unjustfully. this is some old jewish broad teaching the class as well. :rofl: Fucking nutcases all throughout this department . that class is split between phd and masters students, at the phd level maybe 3 people are left down from 15 at the masters level. we have two girls and a tranny as our phd students this year. :D

Ohh man this is too good. 10/10.

Let me guess the "professors" that taught jack shit expect infinite respect from students that "learnt" jack shit.

Its a beautiful cycle of misery.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
9 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

the proper ending to a devious regime that russia displays. :mjcry:

Edited by kaz
Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

They should give Mehmed and Abdul voting rights in Germany, to put it out of it's misery.

oh fuck off I post that shit and not even 0.000000seconds later you come up with a anti nazi reply. I don't give a shit about abdullah you faggot

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

It's too much fun to troll you. You'll be begging for our tanks to liberate you again soon enough.:trump2:

yes troll me and then you go back to your paschinko machines wishing you had real games to waste your time on you fag

16 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Someone close the fucking humanities, and put them out of their fucking misery.

Try building a bridge that doesn't collapse, operate a brain tumour, or build a plane that doesn't fall out of the sky without a degree for at least some basic coverage.

I credit these people everyday. to devote their lives to technology we humans walk on and take for granted.  I swim in their inventions everyday, to enjoy a humanitarian life.

For me, I just enjoyed college life. I did make it a point to learn a language I otherwise could not have.  Which is cool as fuck. But ya, not building a bridge with it.  But I got something...

12 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Ohh man this is too good. 10/10.

Let me guess the "professors" that taught jack shit expect infinite respect from students that "learnt" jack shit.

Its a beautiful cycle of misery.

13 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

humanities programs are a fucking shitshow.

You start out, 120 kids in an undergraduate class. soak up liberal propaganda, if you can manage/hack it for 4 years and parrot back well enough you get to do a Master's degree, provided you got straight A's in undergrad. At this point you're 10-15 in a class. the undergrad is worthless, it's proving grounds. Most get weeded out at this stage. Get by with C's and B's and you're going nowhere.

I'm in the same position. At the master's level you're not considered a student anymore, you're faculty and an agent of the cause/propaganda. you get A's for showing up. You're a colleague but you don't get paid as much. You get access to the University like you never had before. You get the odd jobs that pay $20+ an hour that the profs don't want to do. You work like a dog. You deal with retarded undergrads who will never make it to your level. 

Everyone in higher education humanities is Jewish, gay, or fucked up. communal values rule. 90% are communists. 

I had one professor open up class this semester with some Nishnabe tribe call that demanded we recognized Montreal as aboriginal lands. And that Concordia University and the campus in general was founded on native lands and that we colonialists stole it unjustfully. this is some old jewish broad teaching the class as well. :rofl: Fucking nutcases all throughout this department . that class is split between phd and masters students, at the phd level maybe 3 people are left down from 15 at the masters level. we have two girls and a tranny as our phd students this year. :D

pretty good post indeed.  I uhh... am not going to judge but uhh... ya.  

still, wise to get a masters. get As for showing up. Put it on your resume.  Why not?  

i don't want to insult jewish people or gay people when i say they're all in the humanities. it's just true, half the faculty are gay or Jewish, they're just predisposed to like these topics. :D I guess both communities stick together like glue because they have/had to to survive in the past, but communal values are at the forefront of everything they do. Communism is 100% their way of life and always has been in a sense.

But yeah, they're all mentally deranged , the white people too, hell the white people especially. 

oh I have nothing wrong with what bodycount says. It's all 100% true. C'mon people. You can learn something from it. laugh, and also understand there are always exceptions and deviations but imo he knocked that perspective down pat.  shit's like comedy.  maybe I just want to make myself feel better for not having a Masters with all As, but.. erm... i can't judge but I have seen some  shit papers get As in a Master's course.  Fucksorryme