Mad does a controversial comic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 2,996 people died in 9/11. That’s only 0.001% of the population in 2001. What an overreaction to start a war 

Deeno in this thread:    

1 is too many 

Who is giving them guns ? There are more guns In America than people .

Ban guns right now . I'm fine with that .

Oh there are still hundreds of millions of guns ? Oh. 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Who is giving them guns ? There are more guns In America than people .

Ban guns right now . I'm fine with that .

Oh there are still hundreds of millions of guns ? Oh. 

Voluntary trade in program for either a tax break or cash. Worked pretty well for Australia. 

1 minute ago, teh_4th said:

Voluntary trade in program for either a tax break or cash. Worked pretty well for Australia. 

Australians are Americans . The amount of guns in America  is  stupidly more than Australia  .You know how hardcore gun people are about their rights . Wouldn't clean up even 10 percent of the guns.  Buyback isn't buyback , it's a small amount of money .

What else ?

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I feel like banning dinobrains 

For what? Not sharing a view of absurdity? Guns are not the problem, they never have been. It's a security issue, you can just walk into any school unchecked.

I value human life but the ridiculous lengths the left goes to to demonize firearms I won't stand for. Their policies are garbage so they default to guns as a means of blame.

As I said, guns prevent 160,000+ deaths a year from defensive use. 14 people are killed in school shootings a year, do the math. It's not a logical jump.

Gun are not inherently evil objects. I agree with that sentiment.

Guns are a tool.

And tools, the class of tool, its design, and permission to use it DOES need to be regulated.

The tool, as its designed, is simply too unbalanced for this day and age. We need to be invented new security weapons and making those freely available. Guns need additional licensing and handling regulations.

Kind of like how any adult can go and get himself a license to drive a regular Class C automobile. But you can't get behind the wheel of a large 18-wheeler.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

For what? Not sharing a view of absurdity? Guns are not the problem, they never have been. It's a security issue, you can just walk into any school unchecked.

I value human life but the ridiculous lengths the left goes to to demonize firearms I won't stand for. Their policies are garbage so they default to guns as a means of blame.

As I said, guns prevent 160,000+ deaths a year from defensive use. 14 people are killed in school shootings a year, do the math. It's not a logical jump.

Do you stats from a non NRA affiliate to back up your 160,000 + life saved  per year metric? 

it's a security issue, people can enter a school unchecked lol. america sounds like a sad place when you can't trust anyone because they might shoot you "in defense". guns are the problem only dumericans would argue otherwise. :D 

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Japan doesn't have as many fucked up people as America .

It's so easy I know , what's your quick solution ? 

Japanese people aren't bogged by inner conflict of race as well as wealth disparity.  American gov. enjoyed pitting its people at each other. And the base ate up racial hierarchy.

Japanese people are also very f'ng well behaved and they take pride in it.  [Extremely] Swell society imo.