2018 top 100 companies in the world

10 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Nintendo only does videogames, Sony does electronics, as well as movies; and Microsoft is in nearly every office and household that has a computer. But Xbox is King.

YouHaveAllBeenOwned. B) 

Ok, think I got it. :idid:

lmfao! exactly lol. 

I'm kinda sad that burger king isn't even listed. McDonalds at 10th lol. garbage. BK--------> MC -------------------------------------------------> KFC :puke: 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm kinda sad that burger king isn't even listed. McDonalds at 10th lol. garbage. BK--------> MC -------------------------------------------------> KFC :puke: 

McD food is trash, but they are great at marketing and branding. 

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

McDonald's started on the up-and-up when they introduced all day breakfast; prior to that their stock was taking L's.

nah, they became more popular when they rebranded their look (ditching the yellow/red for a more contemporary look). they also introduced coffee comparable to starbucks' (starbucks were killing their morning sales).  even their menu got more diversified, catering more to the young adult. 

as shitty as mainstream fastfood is KFC is the worst. but I still prefer BK over McD. the potato wedges from BK are godlike. damn im hungry again :diplo:

you hear stories about how amazon likes to fuck with their employees but I think it's not true. amazon is the first pick when I order games or other shit.

I don't care if they have to work handcuffed without a pee pause. just give me my shit.:geese:

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, kaz said:

you hear stories about how amazon likes to fuck with their employees but I think it's not true. amazon is the first pick when I order games or other shit.

I don't care if they have to work handcuffed without a pee pause. just give me my shit.:geese:

Word lol