Why do they keep making white characters black recently?

On 2018-10-06 at 7:02 PM, notzwarrior said:

why do people care what fictional characters created back when it was all white, is now getting more diverse like how the actual world looks like?

lol. I'm so glad 1 other brain thought of this.

People need to fucking move on. This is all it pretty much is. YES, some studios are casting minorities to trend it and create more draw and hype. YES, they also want to fucking curtail to a now more diverse and colorful audience, who'd love to see their kind finally represented in the post-racist still racist america.

but MOSTLY, the incels of this board ignore the fact that all characters written pre 1980 were white and white because systematically everything on the top was fucking white. And white america just couldn't imagine a colored actor doing anything important other than, playing a minority.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blacks are culture appropriating 

The honkeys got owned 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

I then would love a gay James Bond. Because as a woman, she should know the whole franchise as been degrading and objectifying women since its inception

amazingly, it says the creator or producer behind James bond is a FEMALE?

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

Its like creating only/mostly white characters in comics (expecially comics like Xmen which is all about civil rights). Gotta pamder to your market. Now that it's women who predominantly watch movies/tv, lets see how new suave new James Bond will really be 

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

does that really surprise you in any way? 

3 hours ago, kaz said:

does that really surprise you in any way? 

Bond is the lead and unapologetically a womanizer. The girls are props to make a man look good. His playerism is never questioned. I think my point is clear. :| where the fuck is yours

39 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

there hot sauce I think, and ..yeah thats pretty much it I guess

After a whole year of starting college with not a single black kid in my classes, there was finally one the following year, so I sat next to him nodding as if we should be friends, and he switched seats.

That's my impression of Hot Sauce

24 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

After a whole year of starting college with not a single black kid in my classes, there was finally one the following year, so I sat next to him nodding as if we should be friends, and he switched seats.

7C69AB69-D500-4EE1-8222-95088C8DD18B.gif

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

You shouldn't make friends based on the colour of their skin

17 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You shouldn't make friends based on the colour of their skin

Nothing wrong with testing black bonds. There are plenty of black people i'm indifferent to, but when coming from the same minority culture, there is a level of unique difference that you, softy Canadian might not know about. 

15 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Nothing wrong with testing black bonds. There are plenty of black people i'm indifferent to, but when coming from the same minority culture, there is a level of unique difference that you, softy Canadian might not know about. 

We are all one race. The human race. 

4 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

dont be stupid now

That's my role.  I just hate race politics, when can we ever get over it? Are we seriously still going to be discussing race in 2118?

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

That's my role.  I just hate race politics, when can we ever get over it? Are we seriously still going to be discussing race in 2118?

when the nuances are understood by everyone. I actually like and understand your "role" but I also get why you get to feel that way.  I think you not at least chiming race plays some part in other minorities lives tredges slower the conversation.  All lives matter should not be screamed in a thread where a black kid was shot unjustly and race bias is prevalent.