Why do they keep making white characters black recently?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blacks are culture appropriating 

The honkeys got owned 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No outcry for this but of course a white lady playing a japanese character (that doesn't even look japanese) is an absolute disgrace.

only weaboos complained. The general whites always eat it up. They like seeing themselves as the savior of other-race plebs. See: Dances with wolves, The Last Samurai

• Like 1
5 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

why do people care what fictional characters created back when it was all white, is now getting more diverse like how the actual world looks like?

And what's with the race bait threads by HolyAx lately?

Why why?

Fictional characters should stay the way the creators indended them to be. Just because Cyborg is not in the titans team, doesnt mean they need to randomly make someone black to replace him :| This is not even a different universe like in Spiderman who has 10 versions from all sorts of races.

About the threads, I dunno, its not intentional, but I guess the media on the internet makes me lean towards making these. I still have black friends I swear!!!1 

11 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

wtf does it even matter OP?

shut up. I won't watch a witcher tv show with a black ciri. :camby:

22 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Fictional characters should stay the way the creators indended them to be. Just because Cyborg is not in the titans team, doesnt mean they need to randomly make someone black to replace him :| This is not even a different universe like in Spiderman who has 10 versions from all sorts of races.

About the threads, I dunno, its not intentional, but I guess the media on the internet makes me lean towards making these. I still have black friends I swear!!!1 

" I still have black friends I swear!!!1 " thats exactly the disclaimer racists make. (other than "I'm not a racist but...")

The creators are technically Marvel who not only own the rights, but also greenlighted whatever writers and artists created under them. So, considering this is Marvel branded, they clearly approve.

2 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

" I still have black friends I swear!!!1 " thats exactly the disclaimer racists make. (other than "I'm not a racist but...")

The creators are technically Marvel who not only own the rights, but also greenlighted whatever writers and artists created under them. So, considering this is Marvel branded, they clearly approve.

It was a joke obviously, your response sounds like a SJW would say.

And dude, did you actually watch Teen Titans? Its not fucking Marvel lol Creators of TT dont have anything to say since the IP belongs to DC, they basically dont own the rights of their own creations, so its always the company owners who get the last word.

Fictional characters have the same value as the live-action ones, so changing their race like their clothes is not gonna go well at all with the people who consume this stuff. Check the  new Titans trailer on YT and the dislike ratio.