North Korea regime needs to end

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll get right on it.

This whole sentence is a grammatical holocaust stop bragging about your intelligence lmao 

Well Mexico is totally irrelevant aside from the problems they bring here, and 90% of Canada's population is hugging the US border. So yeah, the United States is the only relevance in North America. 

2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

You have no geopiltical views anyone would ever take seriousy outside of random liberal non educated dribble

you are fucking angry. you stick dildos up your butt drink all day and stalk strangers online through any tinder or app you find until they ban you off the next one. I hardly doubt any of your political opinions matter to anyone. You just want your butt plugged.  

It's funny how I enrage all these fucking idiots. :D  clearly you wither at the fact that I'm intellectually above all of you.  Only those that feel that way would even bother to care or get offended. Fuck off. Russian faggot. 

18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you are fucking angry. you stick dildos up your butt drink all day and stalk strangers online through any tinder or app you find until they ban you off the next one. I hardly doubt any of your political opinions matter to anyone. You just want your butt plugged.  

It's funny how I enrage all these fucking idiots. :D  clearly you wither at the fact that I'm intellectually above all of you.  Only those that feel that way would even bother to care or get offended. Fuck off. Russian faggot. 

I didnt swear once. Your "opinions" are such non sense that they don't even require a semi thought out arguement. If I mix vodka with LSD and Cocaine I'd give better analysis that though. That require "brain power" on your end.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
34 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you didn't put a ? at the end of your diatribe.  are you autistic or slow too?   I put periods for pause. fuckface.  

This retard's on drugs or something

9 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I didnt swear once. Your "opinions" are such non sense that they don't even require a semi thought out arguement. If I mix vodka with LSD and Cocaine I'd give better analysis that though. That require "brain power" on your end.

I didn't have an opinion other than I don't give a fuck about north korea, the average person does not, and as a society we'll probably not give a fuck until sadly they cause a little trouble.

ffs. Put the didlo in your mouth. And STFU.  If you can't understand "my analysis" that falls on your low iq. 

5 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

The question of the negotiations of US and NK, is in reality a negotation of China and the US. You understand nothing.

Is Trump writing you beautiful letters?  Do you have feelings for him?

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Is Trump writing you beautiful letters?  Do you have feelings for him?

Yes because all the billions the US throws at the CIA, other intelligence agencies, the whole diplomatic core spread around the world that cost 100s of billions of dollars are made of retards, and apparently Trump, all his advisors are more retarded than you.

15 hours ago, Vini said:

Not that easy though take out the dictator you get an uncontrollably volatile power vacuum there's like no good approach when it comes to NK

Also can someone explain to me why some random Georgian that won a green card lottery, and then sailed in on a boat is an great american patriot of US imperiliasm.

Also can someone explain to me why some random Georgian that won a green card lottery, and then sailed in on a boat is an great american patriot of US imperiliasm.

I'm a patriot of both my countries, dual citizen, and American imperialism beats Russian imperialism any day of the week. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

you didn't put a ? at the end of your diatribe.  are you autistic or slow too?   I put periods for pause. fuckface.  

This whole sentence is a grammatical holocaust stop bragging about your intelligence lmao 

• Haha 2
Just now, Vini said:

I'm a patriot of both my countries, dual citizen, and American imperialism beats Russian imperialism any day of the week. 

You're not a patriot. You sit on the other side of the atlantic and fight a keyboard war. You will never live in Georgia. Your children if you ever have them won't be able to speak a word of Georgian. This is a country btw where people are massively immigrating to fucking Turkey, cause the country is that ghetto. You can lie to me, there are 200k Georgians in Moscow just one city, when the population of the country is 4 million. I talked to multiple girls how it is, and they arent trans atlantic keyboard warriors unlike you.

You're not a patriot. You sit on the other side of the atlantic and fight a keyboard war. You will never live in Georgia. Your children if you ever have them won't be able to speak a word of Georgian. This is a country btw where people are massively immigrating to fucking Turkey, cause the country is that ghetto. You can lie to me, there are 200k Georgians in Moscow just one city, when the population of the country is 4 million. I talked to multiple girls how it is, and they arent trans atlantic keyboard warriors unlike you.

Actually I intend to raise my children in Georgia until college so that they have both sides of the culture. They can decide where they wanna be after. 

You don't know shit about me or my country you're Putin's little internet trollbot toolbag don't talk to me about keyboard warriors faggot

Edited by Vini
29 minutes ago, Vini said:

Actually I intend to raise my children in Georgia until college so that they have both sides of the culture. They can decide where they wanna be after. 

You don't know shit about me or my country you're Putin's little internet trollbot toolbag don't talk to me about keyboard warriors faggot

So they're going to live in Giorgistan (Turkish name, half the businesses in Tbilisi are owned by Turks anyways) and then somehow magically teleport into a US college with an unapproved or recognized Georgian diploma (University lmao). Who are you kidding here. If they got a Georgian diploma their option isnt the US. It's crawling to Turkey or Mother Russia.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
5 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

So they're going to live in Georgistan (Turkish name, half the businesses in Tbilisi are owned by Turks anyways) and then somehow magically teleport into a US college with an unapproved or recognized Georgian diploma (University lmao). Who are you kidding here. If they got a Georgian diploma their option isnt the US. It's crawling to Turkey or Mother Russia.

The Georgian name for my country is sakartvelo. And my children are most likely going to be born in America and raised in Georgia. Not that it's any of your business.

And no half the businesses are not owned by Turks you're just making shit up now. 

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

The Georgian name for my country is sakartvelo. 

And no half the businesses are not owned by Turks you're just making shit up now. 

Yes I've heard. No one in the world gives a fuck what its called in Georgia. It's already confusing enough for a little plastered "country" between Russia, Turkey and Armenian (Another irrelevant shithole by the way).

Also you should check up by the number of Georgian prostitutes that just bailed the fuck out of no heated water Georgia in the 90s to work as prostitutes in Turkey. All the Russian prostitute rings were too flooded by Ukrainians, Belorussians, Kazah and Kyrgyz to even compete.

I also grew up in Greece, where the "proud" cacuas кавказ georgian/armenian whatever they were fuck they were \put on women skirts after working all day at a constriction yard to get fucked on a tranny street in thessaloniki or fuck some hair greek ass. I know this to well for you to bullshit me here.

If you ask the average person where Georgia is located he won't know if it's next to Uganda or Bolivia. You guys should try that little sakartvelo experiment for fun. I had a Georgian chick from moscow that fucked a dude from Spain, she said OMG EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE GEORGIA IS... I told her 99% don't even know where the caucus region even is. The other "mighty European" "brother nation" to Georgians Aremenia borders Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan. So European

Just now, Vini said:

Not even gonna attempt to decipher what you just said. You anecdotal experiences with broken women are really helpful in this discussion. 

True no need. Just check how Georgia's population went from 5 million to 4 million and the population keeps evaporating, because they want to live in this "beautiful amazing" country. Simple 10 second wiki, the real statstics are even worse.

It's minus one million from 5 to 4 million in 25 years. 1 million evaporated into thin air, its even hard to google when all you get is the result of the state of georgia. That's the cherry on top.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

imagine 20 million people who immediately become refugees, and they don't know whether they are getting their food in the next 2-3 weeks.

They would try to rush the Chinese border, or do worse. It would, easily become the worst public health crisis in the world if NK infrastructure falls overnight. And secondly, who would pay for supplying all that aid which would require immense resources to even pull it off? (which we probably can't physically pull it off that quickly)

There is no NK infastructure, it's all a facade and the setting would be perfect for a post-apocalyptic movie, its so desolate. The people there already do not know where they're getting their food. In fact, meth is either legal or even encouraged/distributed by the government, to suppress people's hunger.

Refugees have a reason to run away from somethin g, why run out of a country finally liberated?? I imagine just like colonial/slave countries when they became liberated, the people would stay in their country and for good or worst, start running the country themselves. The most that could happen is another country occupies NK for a while. Most likely China before SK