North Korea regime needs to end

8 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Its when a regime is like Libya under an "oppresive" dictator like Gahaddifi with the highest wages and social security in Africa. After 2 years of democratic bombs it becomes such a shithole we dont even know what going on there because not a single Western journalist has the balls to even go there after it's "democratization" and hundreds of thousands start to illegaly float into europe from the local cannibal warlords.

NK wouldnt be anything like Libya's situation. Think of it's surrounding countries, its resources, and the fact that its people might as well be uncontacted humans, they're kept so out of touch with the rest of the world.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll get right on it.

This whole sentence is a grammatical holocaust stop bragging about your intelligence lmao 

Well Mexico is totally irrelevant aside from the problems they bring here, and 90% of Canada's population is hugging the US border. So yeah, the United States is the only relevance in North America. 

8 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Plus this thread is so idiotic, the concept of a unified Korean WITH the economic power of the South, and the military and nuclear might of the North is a nightmare for any geopolitical strategist. This needs to be avoided at all costs.

If you think during a leadership change and unification SK is never giving up their access to Nuclear weapons. Which will mean will mean China will have a nuclear equipped hostile regime on its borders. Thats never happening.

In case of any "regime attempt", expected 200k "unofficial" chinese soldiers and equipment in NK.

"and the military and nuclear might of the North" ??? Why would the South use their economic power against the international "hand" that feeds them (why would any country for that matter. There will never be a WWIII under today's climate)

And why do you think NK and SK would partner up? Are you calling SK hostile? Yo your post is confusing af

7 hours ago, dakur said:

Fuck interventionism. If you really want to help vote for politicians that want to stop the US meddling in other countries' affairs, foreign intervention other than for pure defensive purposes from direct attack makes things worse, it is always americans pretending to know how everyone lives and wants to live which is arrogant and ignorant. Once foreign intervention makes the problem bigger you get the same people who called for it crying because of the subsequent migration problem their idiotic arrogance produced. Let north koreans decide and solve their own problems if they want.

It's a lot more complicated than that. You're right that the US (and other countries) have been assuming what's best for other people since thousands of years. But to not meddle in countries where the people feel defenseless against authorianism is turning your back on humanity. People who'd vote for politicians to not meddle in other countries' affairs, are gonna get duped cause that will never happen.

4 hours ago, teh_4th said:

The only reason we haven't helped them yet is a lack of oil?  Tell me, when's the last time a country with nuclear arms was invaded?

But ok then, go enlist in the armed forces and volunteer to fight.

Why the fuck are you posting this on an internet videogame forum?  Why are you asking us?  What level of retardation are you on right now?

You're really really stupid.

Lack of valuable resources was the nudge I was going for. I'm too old to enlist. The off topic forum got merged with this one, Because some of you know more than just about video games. I was and am sober. Prove it.

40 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I also grew up in Greece, where the "proud" cacuas кавказ georgian/armenian whatever they were fuck they were \put on women skirts after working all day at a constriction yard to get fucked on a tranny street in thessaloniki or fuck some hair greek ass. I know this to well for you to bullshit me here.

36 minutes ago, Vini said:

Not even gonna attempt to decipher what you just said. 

lmao

12 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

"uncontrollaby volatile power vacuum" what do you mean??? I cant even guess what you mean

What I mean is look at what happened to Middle Eastern dictatorships after a dictator was removed. There's a vacuum in power that either gets taken over by extremist populists or worse by terrorists.

Nobody can predict what will happen in NK if the government is eliminated, they're a cult like state of almost religious worship of their leaders. Even if you're being generous and say only half of the population buy into the cult of the Kim family you're going to have like 15 million North Koreans pissed off at the West for killing their god. Will most likely result in some type of a coup or hostile takeover and potentially nuclear technology falls into the hands of angry Koreans far more dangerous than Kim himself. Possibly a worse situation than anything in the Middle East. 

The safest approach is what America is currently doing, keep Kim fat and happy and legitimize his power as long as possible. It's a terrible situation especially for starving North Koreans but there's no viable solutions here.

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

"and the military and nuclear might of the North" ??? Why would the South use their economic power against the international "hand" that feeds them (why would any country for that matter. There will never be a WWIII under today's climate)

And why do you think NK and SK would partner up? Are you calling SK hostile? Yo your post is confusing af

Current SK is a US controlled regime. SK and NK are pawns. They're can't be viewed as anything other than a US proxy vs a Chinese proxy. The ideal scenario for the US is a unified Korean under US dictate that rids of it military might and serves nothing else other than an offensive buffer and attack point on the border of China. That's it. Preferably with missiles on the Chinese borders.

If NK was located next to Chad and Uganda no one would ever pay attention to it. The importance is proximity next to China a world power.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

It's a lot more complicated than that. You're right that the US (and other countries) have been assuming what's best for other people since thousands of years. But to not meddle in countries where the people feel defenseless against authorianism is turning your back on humanity. People who'd vote for politicians to not meddle in other countries' affairs, are gonna get duped cause that will never happen.

Lack of valuable resources was the nudge I was going for. I'm too old to enlist. The off topic forum got merged with this one, Because some of you know more than just about video games. I was and am sober. Prove it.

How many countries have the US have meddled for things to be better exactly? Pueroto Rico is essentially is a state of the US by they let them default, and neighbouring Haiti is eating mud cookies. The US will never meddle without a clear geopolitical goal, and they sure as fuck aren't feeding them.

3 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

How many countries have the US have meddled for things to be better exactly? Pueroto Rico is essentially is a state of the US by they let them default, and neighbouring Haiti is eating mud cookies. The US will never meddle without a clear geopolitical goal, and they sure as fuck aren't feeding them.

I agree but my point is even if there was a clear Geo political incentive the US wouldn't meddle with NK it's too violotile. Especially in a post Iraq war climate.

And China's influence over NK is vastly overstated, outside of some economic dependence they're no pawn they're an atonomous dictatorship with nuclear power. 

Edited by Vini
2 minutes ago, Vini said:

I agree but my point is even if there was a clear Geo political incentive the US wouldn't meddle with NK it's too violotile. Especially in a post Iraq war climate.

And China's influence over NK is vastly overstated, outside of some economic dependence they're no pawn they're an atonomous dictatorship with nuclear power. 

There is nothing voliatile about NK. Irrevant of what your media shows, the NK leadership is rational and hard caculating. But when the US deal for them is John Bolton's you'll be the next Libya, of course they will pass. They need gurantees that are bulletproof.

Also back to Vini, these are official stats, real ones are way worst. Fast google.

https://www.google.ru/search?newwindow=1&client=opera&ei=sn-7W_OvN6-OmgXWk6O4Dw&q=georgia+population&oq=georgia+population&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.21744.25416.0.25857.10.4.0.6.6.0.138.371.3j1.4.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.10.474...0i203k1j0i20i263k1.0.dSzia_C0tgs

1991 - 4.9111

2015+ - 3.717

Even officially that over ONE million who bailed on Georgia. Tbilisi is one of the rare capital cities that is experiencing a population decline.

Don't forget to Fedex your kids there. That's if you don't value them at all and are an idiot.

15 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

There is nothing voliatile about NK. Irrevant of what your media shows, the NK leadership is rational and hard caculating. But when the US deal for them is John Bolton's you'll be the next Libya, of course they will pass. They need gurantees that are bulletproof.

I'm not talking about the leadership I'm talking about the mass populace if you remove the leadership 

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Also back to Vini, these are official stats, real ones are way worst. Fast google.

https://www.google.ru/search?newwindow=1&client=opera&ei=sn-7W_OvN6-OmgXWk6O4Dw&q=georgia+population&oq=georgia+population&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i67k1j0l9.21744.25416.0.25857.10.4.0.6.6.0.138.371.3j1.4.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.10.474...0i203k1j0i20i263k1.0.dSzia_C0tgs

1991 - 4.9111

2015+ - 3.717

Even officially that over ONE million who bailed on Georgia. Tbilisi is one of the rare capital cities that is experiencing a population decline.

Don't forget to Fedex your kids there. That's if you don't value them at all and are an idiot.

Would still be a better country than Russian if there was a 1000 Georgians left in a small ditch. 

Fuck outta here

1 minute ago, Vini said:

I'm not talking about the leadership I'm talking about the mass populace if you remove the leadership 

It doesn't work like that first of all, the best the topplers of the regime could do is a semi puppet regime that will fill the same role. Probably even worse since the current NK regime actually wants to live in the country and any new regime would just rob them blind and bail. The whole arguement that it's for the people is comical.

5 hours ago, Vini said:

This whole sentence is a grammatical holocaust stop bragging about your intelligence lmao 

It's 3 sentences and there's 1 grammatical error and that being fuckface alone isn't a full sentence. You don't know grammar from punctuation and you can't count to three. :DDD faggo

@Hot Sauce 130 iq. Best japanese accent of anyone they've met via all Japanese people i've met. Including teachers who have told me.  100 on math and English act scores. As on every single assignment i bothered to try on. People who meet me also quickly get an intelligent impression of me, so you can find the lie. 

3 hours ago, bhytre said:

They need to be liberated from dictatorship but don't need to turn into another Westernized degenerate shithole. 

Are you implying China, Hong Kong, Japan, SK, are degenerate westernized shitholes? I can't think of any country westernized that still didn't maintain their own inherent culture.

Coincidentally (didn't make this thread knowing of this), the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo ended his trip to NK, meeting with Kim Jong-un yesterday and a couple news are coming out detailing the results, such as no more missile testing from NK, and no military exercises with South Korea from US's side. As far as denuclearization, NK has asked for a negotiation, supposedly for the US to dismantle a couple of their own nuclear plants?  There is also talk of ending UN sanctions, or dismantling any talk of a Korean war. 

Edited by notzwarrior