• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh he won't answer . 

Awww slow Johnny is mad.... he may rage quit the board again in tears  

The funny thing is, is that this a perfect example of how the central banks produced guns for both sides of the war in WWII. Microsoft owns all sides of the system wars. They don't intend on losing.

Posted Images

The thing is you can't even laugh or be excited about it.

Normally when people joke about a company going third party they say "oh cool I'll be able to play (good game) on (insert console).

With xbox it's......oh there's Forza, good for racing fans I guess.

That's it. Xbox has nothing else. If you don't care for racing games you don't even get anything out of this. What a pathetic miserable brand xbox has been.

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The denial is strong with this one.. lol

Show me anything that says this is on Nintendo and Sony devices. It's not happening. Microsoft will release a typical $400-$500 console as usual and a stream box for probably $130 with a controller. They'll also have this on phones and likely Samsung TV's as well as they're partnered.

Your head is in the clouds, no pun intended.

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Show me anything that says this is on Nintendo and Sony devices. It's not happening. Microsoft will release a typical $400-$500 console as usual and a stream box for probably $130 with a controller. They'll also have this on phones and likely Samsung TV's as well as they're partnered.

Your head is in the clouds, no pun intended.

Even if it's not on Switch initially or ever.  The fact that everyone can now play the full XB1 games on every other system means MS is officially 3rd party now. 

Less reason to purchase Xbox1 hardware :blessed:

I love that Dynocrap is make is crystal clear that he is predicting that Xbox games will not show up on the Switch.

That is another Dynocrap prediction that is destined to blow up in his face.

When that news breaks, he will desperately try to say that his prediction was that it had to be BOTH Nintendo and Sony consoles. And like all of his excuses, they won't work.

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Even if it's not on Switch initially or ever.  The fact that everyone can now play the full XB1 games on every other system means MS is officially 3rd party now. 

Less reason to purchase Xbox1 hardware :blessed:

What other systems? A phone and a TV maybe? Who cares? That's no different than the existing PC situation, none of this shit is going to replace dedicated hardware. Do you think they're putting Xbox One X hardware in these things and streaming 4K 60? Fuck no, it's going to be 30 to rarely 60 FPS streams at 1080p and below on Xbox One S hardware, there's going to be artifacting, there's going to be latency, there's going to be outages etc. This isn't for gamer gamers, this is casual engagement tech targeting people who don't have other options or don't want a console or a PC etc. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!