The system war is now officially a two console race

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

There is no negative about this.  Only IRL fanboys that force themselves to miss out because of fanboy locality to a company that cares Nothing About then lmao 

Says the guy who bought 3 Xbox1s in one gen :mickeyj:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh he won't answer . 

Awww slow Johnny is mad.... he may rage quit the board again in tears  

The funny thing is, is that this a perfect example of how the central banks produced guns for both sides of the war in WWII. Microsoft owns all sides of the system wars. They don't intend on losing.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What other systems? A phone and a TV maybe? Who cares? That's no different than the existing PC situation, none of this shit is going to replace dedicated hardware. Do you think they're putting Xbox One X hardware in these things and streaming 4K 60? Fuck no, it's going to be 30 to rarely 60 FPS streams at 1080p and below on Xbox One S hardware, there's going to be artifacting, there's going to be latency, there's going to be outages etc. This isn't for gamer gamers, this is casual engagement tech targeting people who don't have other options or don't want a console or a PC etc. 

doesn't matter the audience its for.  What matters is there is now even less reason to purchase Xbox1 hardware. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Says the guy who bought 3 Xbox1s in one gen :mickeyj:

I'm pretty sure he's purchased two, also I've purchased two PlayStation 4's. 

This logic is functionally retarded, Sony has released the exact same amount of consoles Microsoft has. 

Base

Slim 

Pro

Base

S

X

:interesting:

doesn't matter the audience its for.  What matters is there is now even less reason to purchase Xbox1 hardware. 

No there's not, none of us would use this shit. I wouldn't touch streaming if someone was trying to pay me to. There's no replacement for dedicated hardware. 

Wait, wait, wait...you mean to tell me that with Game Pass, I at least needed a decent PC, but with xCloud, I can do this on my old ass Android Phone? :| 

TLHBFR :cruise:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm pretty sure he's purchased two, also I've purchased two PlayStation 4's. 

This logic is functionally retarded, Sony has released the exact same amount of consoles Microsoft has. 

Base

Slim 

Pro

Base

S

X

:interesting:

You are missing the point as per always.  Re-read his post I quoted about where he said only IRL fanboys play exclusively on one console and miss out on other games..... turns out that's exactly what he does 

Gouk you so dumb.  You just don't understand the genius.  S'cuse me whilst I go for a walk and listen to some tunes on my superior walkman.

71Ch1aBcMIL._SL1300_.jpg

418TCQRYG5L._SX355_.jpg

Fits snug as a bug in my JNCOs. :cruise: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No there's not, none of us would use this shit. I wouldn't touch streaming if someone was trying to pay me to. There's no replacement for dedicated hardware. 

DynamiteCop missing the point again. 

Streaming is their pitch for people who currently are not part of the XB1 ecosystem.    

They want these  people playing MS games without the hurdle of purchasing a 500 piece of hardware. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You are missing the point as per always.  Re-read his post I quoted about where he said only IRL fanboys play exclusively on one console and miss out on other games..... turns out that's exactly what he does 

That's not what he said. 

DynamiteCop missing the point again. 

Streaming is their pitch for people who currently are not part of the XB1 ecosystem.    

They want these  people playing MS games without the hurdle of purchasing a 500 piece of hardware. 

No their pitch is markets outside of their existing and within, everyone knows streaming is not a viable replacement for dedicated console hardware, not yet anyway. I'm never missing anything you claim I am, you're just a dumbass who thinks no one else understands what in the hell is going on as if it's some complex equation, you're not some omnipotent force, you're a fucking moron.

Streaming will leach mildly from hardware adoption but that's the beginning and end of it, the vast majority, the 99 percentile of the existing will want a dedicated device that properly plays their games at all times. Look at Play Anywhere as a glaring example of the margins, it didn't negatively affect anything, look at GamePass, sales have actually increased. All these things you guys claim are going to kill Xbox or are going to drive sales for their products into the ground never do, they solidify them.

Moron.

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No their pitch is markets outside of their existing and within, everyone knows streaming is not a viable replacement for dedicated console hardware, not yet anyway. I'm never missing anything you claim I am, you're just a dumbass who thinks no one else understands what in the hell is going on as if it's some complex equation, you're not some omnipotent force, you're a fucking moron.

Streaming will leach mildly from hardware adoption but that's the beginning and end of it, the vast majority, the 99 percentile of the existing will want a dedicated device that properly plays their games at all times. Look at Play Anywhere as a glaring example of the margins, it didn't negatively affect anything, look at GamePass, sales have actually increased. All these things you guys claim are going to kill Xbox or are going to drive sales for their products into the ground never do, they solidify them.

Moron.

Yes, solidified them dead last in momentum as far as hardware and software sales of the big three go. 

You're as dense as a rock if you don't think streaming anywhere doesn't mean its one less reason to own an Xbox1. 

The hardest hardcores will still purchase hardware, but the mainstream folks that weren't in the Xbox1 echo system anyway aren't going to suddenly purchase an Xbox1 when now they don't need to. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes, solidified them dead last in momentum as far as hardware and software sales of the big three go. 

You're as dense as a rock if you don't think streaming anywhere doesn't mean its one less reason to own an Xbox1. 

The hardest hardcores will still purchase hardware, but the mainstream folks that weren't in the Xbox1 echo system anyway aren't going to suddenly purchase an Xbox1 when now they don't need to. 

Doesn't Xbox One have the largest growth of 2018? Yes it does. Also they were always behind so what kind of dumb point is that supposed to be? Do you see why I constantly call you a moron? You say dumb things. 

This isn't even a hardcore thing, this is just a general consumer thing. Streaming is not going to be an acceptable baseline for adoption. Data caps, data speeds, lack of reliable connectivity, latency, input lag, visual artifacting and compression, resolution and fidelity limitations. This isn't film where you can just buffer up a movie and you're good to go, this is reactive and on the fly processing and control that needs perfection to function. 4K adoption is at an all time high and it's accelerating at an exponential rate in not only content but purchasing. Do you think all of these people buying 4K TV's are going to suddenly say fuck it and not only go back to 1080p gaming, but also say fuck even that and flock to the lowest denomination version of it?

Absolutely not, In a decade this may be a different story but for now there's not a chance in hell of that happening. This will be for light entertainment or supplemental gaming for anyone who ever had real interest in buying a console, not a replacement for it. You're clueless, if the shoe were on the other foot and this were Nintendo doing this you'd be singing a completely different tune. Wake the fuck up. 

Doesn't Xbox One have the largest growth of 2018? Yes it does. Also they were always behind so what kind of dumb point is that supposed to be? Do you see why I constantly call you a moron? You say dumb things. 

This isn't even a hardcore thing, this is just a general consumer thing. Streaming is not going to be an acceptable baseline for adoption. Data caps, data speeds, lack of reliable connectivity, latency, input lag, visual artifacting and compression, resolution and fidelity limitations. This isn't film where you can just buffer up a movie and you're good to go, this is reactive and on the fly processing and control that needs perfection to function. 4K adoption is at an all time high and it's accelerating at an exponential rate in not only content but purchasing. Do you think all of these people buying 4K TV's are going to suddenly say fuck it and not only go back to 1080p gaming, but also say fuck even that and flock to the lowest denomination version of it?

Absolutely not, In a decade this may be a different story but for now there's not a chance in hell of that happening. This will be for light entertainment or supplemental gaming for anyone who ever had real interest in buying a console, not a replacement for it. You're clueless, if the shoe were on the other foot and this were Nintendo doing this you'd be singing a completely different tune. Wake the fuck up. 

I sold one console last year... this year I sold 3.....look at that 300% GROWTH. 

While my competitors sell much units then they did last year as well while outselling me this year.... bbbut teh growth % :grimaceleft:

Xbox1 is dead last for 2018. Get over it. 

If Nintendo opened up their games to stream on other devices (PCs, Mobile, and possibly other consoles) I would say the same thing im saying now.  It would be one less reason to own Nintendo hardware because the games are available elsewhere.   That would be the reality of the situation.... something that you currently can't grasp. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I sold one console last year... this year I sold 3.....look at that 300% GROWTH. 

While my competitors sell much units then they did last year as well while outselling me this year.... bbbut teh growth % :grimaceleft:

Xbox1 is dead last for 2018. Get over it. 

If Nintendo opened up their games to stream on other devices (PCs, Mobile, and possibly other consoles) I would say the same thing im saying now.  It would be one less reason to own Nintendo hardware because the games are available elsewhere.   That would be the reality of the situation.... something that you currently can't grasp. 

That's what growth is, selling more than you did previously. Also this growth as you said wouldn't mean anything at a mere 18% or so but it's accompanied by 50-100% higher revenue depending on the month so again you're a retard. 

Xbox One has been last every year, what's your fucking point? You keep saying things that have been empirical reality for the last five years.

Oh give me a break, not a damn person on this forum would believe you for saying that. You're so impartial :mj:

Edited by DynamiteCop!

That's what growth is, selling more than you did previously. Also this growth as you said wouldn't mean anything at a mere 18% or so but it's accompanied by 50-100% higher revenue depending on the month so again you're a retard. 

Xbox One has been last every year again, what's your fucking point?

Oh give me a break, not a damn person on this forum would believe you for saying that. You're so impartial :mj:

Growth means nothing when your hardware and software sales are getting dwarfed by the competition. 

Don't care what you believe bro.  If  Nintendo did that (Switch games on other systems) it would be one less reason for people who don't own a Switch to purchase the hardware.   

You on the other hand can't seem to grasp how that when its smacking you in the face. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Don't care what you believe bro.  If  Nintendo did that (Switch games on other systems) it would one less reason for people who don't own a Switch to purchase the hardware.   

You on the other hand can't seem to grasp how that when its smacking you in the face. 

Let's see

• Super Mario Odyssey (347 days ago)
  • Octopath Traveler (87 days ago)

That's the Switch's legacy in 584 days, so in terms of games vital to owning the platform you don't have a lot of room to talk, or any for that matter.

Let's see

• Super Mario Odyssey (347 days ago)
  • Octopath Traveler (87 days ago)

That's the Switch's legacy in 584 days, so in terms of games vital to owning the platform you don't have a lot of room to talk, or any for that matter.

See how delusional you are... you think those two games represent the Switch from March until now. 

No wonder your dumb ass keeps thinking that every month the Switch will fall off a cliff......... :mickeyj:

See how delusional you are... you think those two games represent the Switch from March until now. 

No wonder your dumb ass keeps thinking that every month the Switch will fall off a cliff......... :mickeyj:

What other games represent the Switch? What else has lit the world on fire?