Onimusha Warlords action trailer released

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

yup. because I can play it on ps2. and whenever it dies I can play it on emu.. whoooops I forgot you hate emulators.................. :mj: 

You said you prefer the original on PS2... yet hate THIS version because it "looks like 100% garbage" ... and now you're saying it's good because you can emulate it... so it looks... like this.. which I remind you again you said looks like garbage. :tom: 

Next time just say you're not interested in buying the same game again.  Dummy.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You said you prefer the original on PS2... yet hate THIS version because it "looks like 100% garbage" ... and now you're saying it's good because you can emulate it... so it looks... like this.. which I remind you again you said looks like garbage. :tom: 

Next time just say you're not interested in buying the same game again.  Dummy.

:mj: I hate remasters you know that. even the ps2 version looks better than clean crispy garbage :D 

42 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

The PS2 disc you own has less scatches than the dicks you took up  your ass, Major victory,

I'm Russian, I win in the homo department by default.

how did you know?? and yeah it is a major victory. i like to take em in the mouth too. just like my ps2 discs.