40 ways the world is getting better

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

so much truth. no drivel added. exactly what's happening and it's sad anyone that doesn't see all sides of it. 

GOP are proposing another tax swivel btw in the amounts of 3.4 TRILLION to the wealthy.  lmfao.  When it's so fucking clear who the bad guy is, I don't see HOW the public hasn't figured out how to vote yet.

Ooooh. I don't want to be a stinky liberal.  Brand name suicide.  :D 

Team sport BS. The country needs both sides in constant conflict otherwise you get open borders, communism and SJWs running amok because liberals don't have enough balls to keep their own extremists in check. 

As much as the GOP sucks conservatism is still much needed. 

I've been going around reading reactions to this research on twitter and other places and it's amazing how pessimists react to shit like this. Especially people that have used their pessimism to fuel a particular political ideology. 

Just now, Vini said:

I don't what country this statistic is for but when I was in greece food prices literally increased 3-4x relative to wages and pensions.

Plus for countries that had their local indusry and agriculture destroyed like Eastern or many Southern European countries destroyed and now a lot of produce food is imported from the outside of more developed European countries there is without a single doubt prices went up the ass. The stats can't just be applied to every country at the very least.

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I don't what country this statistic is for but when I was in greece food prices literally increased 3-4x relative to wages and pensions.

Plus for countries that had their local indusry and agriculture destroyed like Eastern or many Southern European countries destroyed and now a lot of produce food is imported from the outside of more developed European countries there is without a single doubt prices went up the ass. The stats can't just be applied to every country at the very least.

None of those 40 stats can be applied to EVERY country obviously we're not talking about child soldiers in the Congo. 

This applies to most of the world. 

3 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

"Most" is what? 50% of the 500 million in Europe, 300 million in the US... and? The population of earth is 7 billion.

If you cherrypick the stats then yes data like food prices and ease of starting a business mostly apply to the West. Data like youth literacy, global labor productivity, free press (sore subject for you), world GDP in tourism, cancer rates, polio vaccinations, extreme poverty dropping etc. mostly apply to the whole world. 

Greece is a misnomer when you're trying to compare it to a whole slew of statistics. Their unemployment is above the norm, their debt ratio (although several European countries aren't far behind them), inflation has wracked their prices as well - Aza mentioned food, and that has clearly been negatively affected by the inflation, and stagnation; hence the term stagflation.

17 minutes ago, Vini said:

If you cherrypick the stats then yes data like food prices and ease of starting a business mostly apply to the West. Data like youth literacy, global labor productivity, free press (sore subject for you), world GDP in tourism, cancer rates, polio vaccinations, extreme poverty dropping etc. mostly apply to the whole world. 

Stop fucking using the word "West" as if it's so sort of monolithic brick of butter. Spain and Portugal are also the "West" and they went to do shit.

3 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Stop fucking using the word "West" as if it's so sort of monolithic brick of butter. Spain and Portugal are also the "West" and they went to do shit.

Nah, everyone know what I mean when I say West. As in Western civilization and culture.