FT - Sony commits to next-gen PS5... Tablet rumour

Just now, Jon2B said:

You think people are going out buying new gaming PCs to play Xbox games ? Lol 

Exclusive games aren't the only games to play . 

I play tons of multiplats too, doesn't matter, what matters is that PS4/Switch offer more.

I'm tired of arguing about common sense. Keep lying to yourself, I don't care.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can pretend all you want that you are happy to have your device locked out of exclusive games.

You can pretend all you want that you are happy to have your games locked to one device . 

21 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

The point is if nintendo did what Ms is doing you wouldn't have to waste 400 dollars to buy a dust collector. You could just buy the game and play on PC .

You a true idiot .

That's exactly the point we're making with MS and streaming.    This will be a reality for MS in 2019.

While your scenario is a hypothetical for Nintendo.

Just now, Goukosan said:

That's exactly the point we're making with MS and streaming.    This will be a reality for MS in 2019.

While your scenario is a hypothetical for Nintendo.

How is giving other people the opportunity to play games hurt MS , or MS fans?

4 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

It's irrelevant. It's like expecting the US to spend 500 billion of taxer payer money to build road infrastructure in Bangladesh. It's not happening.

:lemming:

35 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

How is giving other people the opportunity to play games hurt MS , or MS fans?

doesn't hurt MS.... its Hurts Xbox1 hardware.... how many different ways do you want people to say the same shit to you until it sinks in? lol

But again... for it to be a success it has to have a better first party line up than what MS is currently delivering. 

No one will be paying for a streaming service to play sea of Thieves, State of Decay and Lucky's tail. 

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

doesn't hurt MS.... its Hurts Xbox1 hardware.... how many different ways do you want people to say the same shit to you until it sinks in? lol

But again... for it to be a success it has to have a better first party line up than what MS is currently delivering. 

No one will be paying for a streaming service to play sea of Thieves, State of Decay and Lucky's tail. 

It hurts Ms hardware but does not hurt MS ? I'm still looking for the negative ??

You repeated about sot and sod which was wrong the first time you said it and is still wrong . Those games had and have millions of players . People ARE playing those games .

Just now, Jon2B said:

It hurts Ms hardware but does not hurt MS ? I'm still looking for the negative ??

You repeated about sot and sod which was wrong the first time you said it and is still wrong . Those games had and have millions of players . People ARE playing those games .

Hey Literal Nancy....those games aren't blockbusters.   

The streaming service has to appeal to people who don't currently own an Xbox.   Sea of Thieves, SOD2 and Lucky tails were not pushing console sales.... you think it will push streaming subscribers? lmfao. 

They will have to expand their first party and they have already started doing that with the studio acquisitions. 

But those studios will have to deliver content that people outside the Xbox base wants. 

Lets see if they can deliver. 

Games have to be blockbusters to get interest ? Don't you brag about indie game sales on Ditch all of the time ? 

You're literally all over the place and have made some factually untrue statements itt already .

What's next ?

You need block Busters/must have games first and foremost to get people to get the service. 

Once you have that then indies, smaller games, mod tier games etc will keep your base engaged.  This is the icing... not the main course..... No one is buying a system specifically to play indies.... indies, mid tier etc are a supplement. 

It's like you don't understand any type of nuance in any discussion. :interesting:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I play tons of multiplats too, doesn't matter, what matters is that PS4/Switch offer more.

I'm tired of arguing about common sense. Keep lying to yourself, I don't care.

Yes , it DOES matter 

17 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You need block Busters/must have games first and foremost to get people to get the service. 

Once you have that then indies, smaller games, mod tier games etc will keep your base engaged.  This is the icing... not the main course..... No one is buying a system specifically to play indies.... indies, mid tier etc are a supplement. 

It's like you don't understand any type of nuance in any discussion. :interesting:

What was Ditch's last blockbuster?