Sign in to follow this  
Angel Jim

The Walking Dead, Banned Wastland Exclusive.

Ezekiel proposed on a horse, but that light got stomped on. Down and out, no doubt.

You notice how they never take showers in this show.

They should castrate Negan so he isn’t and man no more.

Gregory went to the gallows. I thought they hung the wrong one. 

Edited by Angel Jim

Guest Angelous James

imma make a show about the last man on earth as he travels  across america, battling sjw's and call him jim grimes

I thought Rick was dead, for sure, when he blew the bridge. But he somehow survived and landed beside the river bank. Then was rescued and patched up on a helicopter. 

He's gone now to another area and Judith Grimes is taking his place as leader of Rick's clan.

I'm happy he lived, though. He's a good man.

Negan was begging for death, though. Maggie thought it would be more punishing for him to live with himself, I guess.

Edited by Angel Jim

Guest Jim Grimes

there will be a character called lowtcp. he will talk about slamming beers and pussy but irl he is a licorice skinned mongoloid who was banned from japan for exposing him to little kids on a train

and he sucked a dick. 

9 hours ago, Guest Jim Grimes said:

there will be a character called lowtcp. he will talk about slamming beers and pussy but irl he is a licorice skinned mongoloid who was banned from japan for exposing him to little kids on a train

and he sucked a dick. 

Low blows cowboys.

29 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Jimbo, start a walking dead story. I want to be a character.

What's your first name? and I'll start writing it.

Edited by Angel Jim

Hello, my name is Marc Hamill and this is my frightening story. I had a job at work at The Boathouse as a dish washer and worked late in the summer. Would smoke weed after work to relax but it would keep me vigil so I’d sleep in till 12:30 PM the next day. I’d turn my phone off so I wouldn’t be woken. One day I woke up and my whole life flipped upside-down. I got out of bed like any normal afternoon but I tried to turn on the TV and it wouldn’t turn on... the power was out. So when I turned on my mobile device and looked on it, there were a whole bunch of alerts. One from the government with alerts for evacuating the city - I thought it was just a drill - but when I listen into my message box from a couple friends leaving voice-mails, I knew something was up.

The message relayed the time at 7 AM saying, “Shit has hit the fan and the military was quarantining everyone and taking them to an undisclosed location.” I went out onto the busy street, grabbing all my things and thought I would head to the city’s central hub - uptown Tswassen. 

The strange thing was how quiet it was and all the cars were gone. I was believing the messages I received of the evacuation. Almost up to uptown I see someone walking with a limp and try to hail him down to get some answers. He turned immediately and headed my way. It was weird because at first he was slow but he picked up speed as he neared me. My vision isn’t the greatest but from looking at him from 20ft away, I knew something was wrong - he looked dead. Grotesque. Skin peeling off, pale skin. Never thought I’d ever see the walking dead in real life, stand to be corrected. I realized he was trying to eat me so I fled to go down the street but realized I was surrounded. Sneaked through and almost made it out of the encirclement unscathed but one of the walkers bit my arm. I ran around them, bleeding from the bite on my arm, to Central City where there was military personnel. They greeted me with open arms. Rifle’s pointed at me I got on the ground. They took me into white tents, down the white vestibule tunnels into a analyzing station. After there analysis they told me how I was infected from the bite on my arm. I heard them talking and they said they must kill me. Specifically saying, “We must kill Hamill.” I guess they looked at my ID because they knew my name. I’m in my white room now, writing, waiting for the injection of poison, that will kill me, from the culling personnel. Today is December 1st and this is the last you’ll hear of from Mark Hamill, in Tswassen, Florida, United States.

Love you, Mom.

Edited by Angel Jim
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Guest mr. wiggles said:

can i call you marcus houston and have that greasy nog from B2K play you

Yes 

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

That was magical, James :-*

Me have to kill Mr. Hamill. 

Next guy: I'll eat his ham.

Next guy: You'll get ill.

Edited by Angel Jim

Guest gamedrunkisuniversal
5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

James exists in all dimensions at once

i once told jimbo to stfu and he sucks and he summoned 99 alternate versions of himself from other dimensions for a multiversal ass beating

3 hours ago, Guest gamedrunkisuniversal said:

i once told jimbo to stfu and he sucks and he summoned 99 alternate versions of himself from other dimensions for a multiversal ass beating

this is magical 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this