If you were gay, would you be a top or a bottom

top or bottom  

8 members have voted

1. 1. top or bottom

• bottom
    • both

before you think the obvious answer is top, consider this:

bottom - dont need an erection to have sex. dont need to look. Barely need to do anything

top - the opposite of everything mentioned

or both?

Edited by notzwarrior
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the technical term is feminine penis and it's perfectly straight to like them. 

Heh, yeah guiz, just a hypothetical, not puttin' feelers or anything out there, heh...just a bunch of straight guys using our imaginations, that's all....heh.  

I have to sometimes cause of prostatis. It's only 30 seconds. I can't get my dick up from it.   But I can cum twice in a row and get it hard after in 1-2 hours. I wish I didn't have to do th

Posted Images

Heh, yeah guiz, just a hypothetical, not puttin' feelers or anything out there, heh...just a bunch of straight guys using our imaginations, that's all....heh.  :heh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah, but if you don't have an erection during sex you're probably not enjoying yourself so it's a bit weird to cite that as a positive.

maybe the dick goes up once dat dick hits dat ass :D 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Well technically doesnt your dick have to go up when your prostate gets massaged and stimulated.

God this discussion is so fucked up.

no clue bro. never had it massaged. 

Just now, -GD- said:

no clue bro. never had it massaged. 

I have to sometimes cause of prostatis. It's only 30 seconds. I can't get my dick up from it.

But I can cum twice in a row and get it hard after in 1-2 hours. I wish I didn't have to do this, but its a disease that comes back once a while. I think I got the whole thing from prostitutes lol. Fuck my life.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I have to sometimes cause of prostatis. It's only 30 seconds. I can't get my dick up from it.

But I can cum twice in a row and get it hard after in 1-2 hours. I wish I didn't have to do this, but its a disease that comes back once a while. I think I got the whole thing from prostitutes lol. Fuck my life.

you have lived a crazy life...and that's saying something...since i'm crazy lol. 

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, notzwarrior said:

thats the joke, you dont have to explain it :trump2:

as gay as you've actually been and uncool on this forum, that joke doesn't work for you. we think you're senile and projecting your own homocuriousity.

but all right.