If you were gay, would you be a top or a bottom

top or bottom  

8 members have voted

1. 1. top or bottom

• bottom
    • both

48 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Yeah, but if you don't have an erection during sex you're probably not enjoying yourself so it's a bit weird to cite that as a positive.

it's "less gay," You don't have to have your dick hard inside another man.  that was obviously his point. 

holy fuck. And you think I'm dense. Holy fuck. You're an idiot Hot Sauce. I am smarter than you folks, and it takes the same level of genius to see it,

and stupidity to not recognize it.   

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the technical term is feminine penis and it's perfectly straight to like them. 

Heh, yeah guiz, just a hypothetical, not puttin' feelers or anything out there, heh...just a bunch of straight guys using our imaginations, that's all....heh.  

I have to sometimes cause of prostatis. It's only 30 seconds. I can't get my dick up from it.   But I can cum twice in a row and get it hard after in 1-2 hours. I wish I didn't have to do th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

it's "less gay," You don't have to have your dick hard inside another man.  that was obviously his point. 

holy fuck. And you think I'm dense. Holy fuck. You're an idiot Hot Sauce. I am smarter than you folks, and it takes the same level of genius to see it,

and stupidity to not recognize it.   

So if I'm gay, it's a positive to be less gay?

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

It's obviously a thread aimed at straight people in a gay scenario or body. 

:gasp:

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

If you are the forest whiticker of black iq

That I'll need an explanation on.

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

oh so Z is gay? Hmm that explains some of the things he posted

I'm asexual ever since i've been tramautized by unsolicitated sex, and everytime I try to feel normal again and put myself out there, I attract even more obscene unsolicited sex that tramautizes me again.

The life of a rapist is not easy.

^

this has always been my posting style where I'm "joking" but some parts of it are true but Im not saying which part is :) An actual true confession is I'm learning to be a comedic screen writer and I wanna make sure I got the chops before quitting my nonexistent day job

1 hour ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I have SW member on my discord that I won't disclose.

Last month this crazy fuck "dated" a dom chick that fucked him in the ass with a strap on, and he enjoyed it. I asked why the fuck he didn't take the sexual aggression back on her instead and fuck her and it never crossed him mind. 

I don't get this shit.

So it's Whippit

4 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

I'm asexual ever since i've been tramautized by unsolicitated sex, and everytime I try to feel normal again and put myself out there, I attract even more obscene unsolicited sex that tramautizes me again.

The life of a rapist is not easy.

^

this has always been my posting style where I'm "joking" but some parts of it are true but Im not saying which part is :) An actual true confession is I'm learning to be a comedic screen writer and I wanna make sure I got the chops before quitting my nonexistent day job

Wait, care to share that trauma event since you brought it up? 

27 minutes ago, kokujin said:

So then why are you confused not having to be hard around another gay dude with your dick up an ass, is a positive for the audience of this thread?.. you're retarded. 

The question wasn't, "If you had to have gay sex, would you rather be top or bottom?" Nobody here is insecure enough about their sexuality that when asked to consider a theoretical situation about being gay their response is going to be, "Bottom for sure. Letting a dude fuck me in the ass and cum in and/or on me is way less gay than having to be hard for it." That subversion of expectation is where the humor comes from.

Just now, HolyAx said:

Wait, care to share that trauma event since you brought it up? 

Yes. It all happened when I pitched my show to a huge network who turned me down.  I havent been the same since and took a step back from drawing, to read and write, cause story in any movie or animation matters way more than how good they might look. 

So Im working on my writing craft and finally thinking to myself I'll be able to rape again soon, and then the whole "metoo" movement happens where they kick all the rapists out in the movie/tv industry. Now wtf am I gonna do? It's been really depressing

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

Yes. It all happened when I pitched my show to a huge network who turned me down.  I havent been the same since and took a step back from drawing, to read and write, cause story in any movie or animation matters way more than how good they might look. 

So Im working on my writing craft and finally thinking to myself I'll be able to rape again soon, and then the whole "metoo" movement happens where they kick all the rapists out in the movie/tv industry. Now wtf am I gonna do? It's been really depressing

oh yeah, I remember there was that one incident you posted here years ago, so i guess this explains why it happened. What studio did you pitch it to?

9 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

oh yeah, I remember there was that one incident you posted here years ago, so i guess this explains why it happened. What studio did you pitch it to?

They're slowly fading into irrelevance now muahaha. And its a good thing they passed, the real horror is when they buy your stuff and dont produce it, but now they own it and you cant move forward either.

Meanwhile Netflix and Amazon is giving everyone and their grandma a tv deal and there's a lot of :poop: to shift through soyou really gotta make yours stand out. 

Yes I want a job! I'll slide in your DMs

Edited by notzwarrior
47 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

The question wasn't, "If you had to have gay sex, would you rather be top or bottom?" Nobody here is insecure enough about their sexuality that when asked to consider a theoretical situation about being gay their response is going to be, "Bottom for sure. Letting a dude fuck me in the ass and cum in and/or on me is way less gay than having to be hard for it." That subversion of expectation is where the humor comes from.

no. that's clearly the point of this thread. and why not having to be hard is a POSITIVE. you're being a silly dumb fart. and I know it's a charade.