If you were gay, would you be a top or a bottom

top or bottom  

8 members have voted

1. 1. top or bottom

• bottom
    • both

34 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

They're slowly fading into irrelevance now muahaha. And its a good thing they passed, the real horror is when they buy your stuff and dont produce it, but now they own it and you cant move forward either.

Meanwhile Netflix and Amazon is giving everyone and their grandma a tv deal and there's a lot of :poop: to shift through soyou really gotta make yours stand out. 

Yes I want a job! I'll slide in your DMs

gayest thing in this thread. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the technical term is feminine penis and it's perfectly straight to like them. 

Heh, yeah guiz, just a hypothetical, not puttin' feelers or anything out there, heh...just a bunch of straight guys using our imaginations, that's all....heh.  

I have to sometimes cause of prostatis. It's only 30 seconds. I can't get my dick up from it.   But I can cum twice in a row and get it hard after in 1-2 hours. I wish I didn't have to do th

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

:trump2: el stupido cant see my obv superiority. I speak in gibberish because i'm bored with you goons. 

you have all of these special syndrome powers of yours yet you don't understand basic human emotion, Mr. sophisticated Alien. :trump:

Just now, notzwarrior said:

Heh ask the mods. I made the poll public to spice things up. I think one admin *couch* Cooke *couch* made it private

ok :( 

Speaking of which, I bought a ticket to go see Garbage play at my city's House of Blues last night, it was something I saw over the weekend and thought I should see Garbage if I like a few of their songs.

And turns out, alot of gay and lesbians seem to be garbage fans, I'd say 50% or probably greater than 50% of all the couples there were gay and lesbian. And then they ended the concert with a song meant for the LGBTQA(I forgot the final couple of letters) community, and the whole place goes wild.