Does anyone else find the trans-Bowser trend disturbing?

I would so play a version of Luigi Mansion where he goes around suck dresses and panties off hot anime babes with his vacuum. Sounds a million times more interesting than the actual game.

Super Luigi PlayboyMansion: Panties Vacuumer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I would so play a version of Luigi Mansion where he goes around suck dresses and panties off hot anime babes with his vacuum. Sounds a million times more interesting than the actual game.

This

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Luigis Mansion is way more fun than any recent RE game. But yeah, it could use more M rated stuff if Nintendo ever allowed.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How is that a tranny? I don't see a bulge and a dick.

So even after a transition surgery you dont consider the birth gender same as it was? Bowser puts on a special crown that turns him into a princess. Its the base for any transgender story.

3 hours ago, Ramza said:

i'd be on board with that. 

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

So even after a transition surgery you dont consider the birth gender same as it was? Bowser puts on a special crown that turns him into a princess. Its the base for any transgender story.

dude it's like cutting off your dick and shoving that thing up your ass instead of a pencil. fucking relaax once in awhile

Leisure Suit Luigi? 

11 hours ago, Ramza said:

Leisure Suit Luigi :face: 

• Upvote 1