The switch version of Dark Souls looks like a mess

48 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You can't even connect to the servers without having a nintendo online subscription. You have to play completely in offline mode :D

Pretty sure that's how every non-PC version works.

7 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Pretty sure that's how every non-PC version works.

i've played several souls games on consoles and I don't remember that being the case. They let you connect to the servers to view messages, bloodstains, see ghosts, etc. Im pretty sure they only blocked you from PvE or PvP

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-dark-souls-remastered-nintendo-switch-h/2300-13666/

You can't even connect to the servers without having a nintendo online subscription. You have to play completely in offline mode :D

You need a sub to play online.... OMG!!!!.. lol 

On some consoles you have to pay a subscription to play Free to Play games... I guess that's a worse mess too huh? lol

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

i've played several souls games on consoles and I don't remember that being the case. They let you connect to the servers to view messages, bloodstains, see ghosts, etc. Im pretty sure they only blocked you from PvE or PvP

I've played every Souls game on consoles and I'm pretty sure no Gold/PS+ meant offline mode. Quick Google search seems to back that up.

keep in mind dark souls remastered was fucked on Xcock and Piss4. that version sucked ass, and ruined the game.

the switch version is the single best version this generation. This is the definitive experience on the #1 platform worldwide. There's nowhere else to play this, dark souls belongs to us now.

welcome hoNe.

Nintendo suddenly came along and said people had to start paying for their shitty online  What services do they even offer for their online community.  Last time I checked the online community was pretty much non existent.  Can you now create rooms and chat with other players at least?  Can it be done through their online service?

Like wtf are sheep paying for with nintonto online service?  The ability of playing online like they had been a couple weeks ago and for past few years and didn't have to pay anything?  Nintendo sure loves their fans.  They purposefully take a functionality away from you that you had fro free two weeks ago and now tell you that you need to pay to use a shitty online service.  At least Microsoft has a goddamn online service that serves a purpose. 

Nintendo also sells garbage toys like amiibo's and other stupid shit.. The sheep are just sad. :D 

• Haha 1