Unholy - PC 2019 (GD, you might like this.. it looks fucked up lol)

Duality Games, a team consisted of former Painkiller, Bulletstorm and Gears of War developers, has announced that it is working on a new first-person horror/stealth game, called Unholy. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has released a teaser trailer for this game that you can find below.

Unholy takes place on a desolate planet where last members of the human race live in the Last City and promises to immerse players in a uniquely dark environment never seen before. The game will offer multiple ways to approach challenges through stealth, or through exploiting the city’s social order.

Unholy will be powered by the Unreal Engine and targets a 2019 release on the PC. Below you can find its key features.

• Engaging First Person Horror / Stealth gameplay
  • Explore a rich story behind Last City and Siadah’s desperate quest to save herself and her child
  • Immerse yourself in a uniquely dark environment never seen before.
  • Multiple ways to approach challenges through stealth, or through exploiting the city’s social order.
  • Take good care about your physical and mental health. Fight the encroaching madness or deal with the consequences of going insane.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

These devs must be big fans of Amnesia lol. It looks cool but i hope its more than just another hide and seek type of game.

you said it already. I wouldn't get my balls up for this game it's a scam my dear. 

17 minutes ago, kaz said:

you said it already. I wouldn't get my balls up for this game it's a scam my dear. 

Im actually really curious to know what Frictional has been working on. Apparently they're developing 2 different games simultaneously.

Whatever they are though, im definitely gonna be there day 1 for each. SOMA was divine :bow:

Edited by Twinblade