It's the most wonderful time of the year

Just now, Bodycount NX said:

for all the content they're going to add it is, regardless I have the PS4 Pro and no the XdoneX so it's the better version for me. (Not paying $700 for multiplat windows 10 companion games).

TLHBR :pavarotti:

seems like switch is the only console delivering a steady stream of games and exclusives this holiday. Xflop's tapped out after forza (what else is new, that's every year now) and sony blew their load earlier with god of war and spiderman.

This is why switch is #1 now, the competition just doesn't have the games to compete.

It's hilarious knowing bodycount is going to be sitting with his dirty sheep friends IRL around a 6 inch screen with neon controllers playing Mario party :D

this was the best idea ever lmao

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

It's hilarious knowing bodycount is going to be sitting with his dirty sheep friends IRL around a 6 inch screen with neon controllers playing Mario party :D

this was the best idea ever lmao

mario kart's a fun novelty at parties and that's about it. Forza on the other hand? May as well just have everyone count sheep or slip them a mickey in their drink, it's lights out when racing games come out, nobody cares about these titles but MS somehow has come to the conclusion that fucking forza is our killer app now. :rofl: 

I'm not sticking around for holiday 2019 when it's nothing all year again, and then another forza (also on PC) at the end of the year, for the 3rd year in a row.

thank god for Nintendo, real exclusives, and japanese games. whatever Xbox is offering nowadays isn't what I became a fan of years ago, and they don't have my best interest in mind as a console owner anyway so there's really no point in defending them anymore. They sold us out for maybe ~10% more sales on the PoC. They can choke on those meagre sales, we'll see where they are next gen when 'hardcore' xbox fans are faced with a choice: PS5 and real exclusives or a multiplat box with no exclusives. The tidal wave's about to hit for MS, next gen is over and it hasn't even started yet.

You lose the trust of your consumers and you lose everything, and MS has lost the plot twice. First was DRM. Second was re-positioning Xbox One as a multiplat windows 10 companion box mid-gen when that's what nobody who bought one day one signed up for. It's one of the most insulting 180's in a product lifecycle i've ever seen and I personally will never trust MS or Xbox the same ever again.