SS.net seems to be officially offline... RIP

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good riddance. You can still sense the hurt feelings from guys like you, hot sauce, your fuck buddy Liquid Gimp, and Jehurkey.   You allHBFR.        

SS was the home for bullied cows   it was like xmen but the only powers you all had was the power of butthurt    Please grow up ! This is teh MATURE forum Jen

oh yea. you're right.  He was the most active poster.  He also didn't want to leave SS.    Now he is on SW fronting as if he did not live on SS daily 

Lmao fuck suckscrollers. Waaah we can't handle BDG waaah Playstation waaah Bernie Sanders

The same clowns that pushed for the exodus are hiding on Discord now :fatcruise:

W-we're serious now, SW was just a phase, stop baiting stop it don't laugh at the flops I like... I-I'm leaving :awww:

:pacspit:

• Upvote 1

SonyScrollers wanted so desperately to become a small scale gaf. Hive mind lefty idiots begging for each other's approval :D

Well they got what they wanted . All 4 of them can cry to each other on discord all they want now .......still butthurt :D

• Haha 1
On 2018-10-12 at 11:09 PM, kaz said:

I know....  I get he doesn't want  the forum bullshit anymore but he should at least return to the "what are you playing" thread. He plays too much rocket league and stellaris. darkest dungeon sucks. if you read that, you bitch. 

Fuck you Darkest Dungeon owns :pffft:

On 2018-10-13 at 12:21 AM, Jon2B said:

SS was the home for bullied cows :D

it was like xmen but the only powers you all had was the power of butthurt :sabu:

Please grow up ! This is teh MATURE forum Jen :tear2:

It was established after Blackhand, Dayo, and Ghost (BDG) ran this place down to the ground.   

It died when Trump took office. 

8 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

It was established after Blackhand, Dayo, and Ghost (BDG) ran this place down to the ground.   

Slow Jonny literally believes the site was created because of a game scoring 8.0 on GS :Jeff:

To him it had nothing to do with all the spam threads and how this board had turned into a cesspool. 

JonBitch1 was the most active poster on SideScrollers. Some days it felt like it was just me and him arguing about the dumbest shit. ''You don't even play games :jonb: '' 

What a stupid faggot. Dude is just mad Xbox One flopped terribly during those times and was mocked by everyone. 

''Best in every genre, thank you MS :leo:''

Sunset Overdrive - Flop

Quantum Break - Flop

ReCore - Flop

Dead Rising 4 - Flop

Sea of Thieves - Flop

Lmfao

26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

JonBitch1 was the most active poster on SideScrollers. Some days it felt like it was just me and him arguing about the dumbest shit. ''You don't even play games :jonb: '' 

What a stupid faggot. Dude is just mad Xbox One flopped terribly during those times and was mocked by everyone. 

''Best in every genre, thank you MS :leo:''

Sunset Overdrive - Flop

Quantum Break - Flop

ReCore - Flop

Dead Rising 4 - Flop

Sea of Thieves - Flop

Lmfao

oh yea. you're right.  He was the most active poster.  He also didn't want to leave SS. 

Now he is on SW fronting as if he did not live on SS daily :sabu:

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, Boss said:

Art style fantastic - no story :dreamy:

i didn't play it yet. the artstyle is fine but the gameplay looks broing as fuck and the narrator can fuck off

23 minutes ago, kaz said:

i didn't play it yet. the artstyle is fine but the gameplay looks broing as fuck and the narrator can fuck off

Lol. As far a turn based goes it's great. And the narrator is one of my favorite parts of the game. An awesome voice that adds well to the atmosphere and is also Maj approved.

:trump2:

20 hours ago, bhytre said:

Lmao fuck suckscrollers. Waaah we can't handle BDG waaah Playstation waaah Bernie Sanders

The same clowns that pushed for the exodus are hiding on Discord now :fatcruise:

W-we're serious now, SW was just a phase, stop baiting stop it don't laugh at the flops I like... I-I'm leaving :awww:

:pacspit:

LMFAO