A dev/insider posted this on his twitter about MS studios

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Of course you stopped . Because Forza is better :juggle:

I stopped because Forza was one of my most anticipated titles and I was looking forward to it.  I'll be jumping back into DQ11 very soon... but you'll definitely keep ignoring it... because it's not on Xbox  :juggle: 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should get that printed on a roll of toilet paper.   Fucking awful.  

Currently playing: Benchmark, tweak settings

If they make a PC exclusive RPG...     I will be able to stream their games on my PS5 anyway.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

After trying Gears 4 with Gamepass I'd have to side with Bodycount just on that one, that pos is one of the worst insults to anyone that liked the first two Gears games :laff: 

Let's throw away everything that made Gears great and fight against robots with a team of uncharismatic wimpy ass kids with unfunny jokes. And let's make the next one with the least likable cast member how about it?  :mj:

MS is on track to do well despite having to feed you hungry hermsmells but I hope Gears dies in a dumpster fire :laff: 

Image result for gears of war team

This is Gears of War

Image result for gears of war 5

This is NOT :hest: 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

So first I play steam games now I ignore them LOL 

Acting like you don't have another account you closet PC faggot :tom: 

You said I'm ignoring DQ11... You claim you might get it and ignore it like I apparently do... so I said why I'm not playing it and that I'll be getting back to it soon while you'll continue to ignore it because it's not an Xbox game.

I mean.. you WILL ignore it.. wont you?  You claim you don't play PC games... so it seems like a pretty fair statement. :hehe: 

Funny how Microsoft is only now just starting to make an effort in preparation for next-gen and lemmings are eating it up.

Like they don't mind one bit they've bought two $500 boxes and had no games for an entire generation :cruise: now they're gonna need another new box if they want to play these games.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Funny how Microsoft is only now just starting to make an effort in preparation for next-gen and lemmings are eating it up.

Like they don't mind one bit they've bought two $500 boxes and had no games for an entire generation :cruise: now they're gonna need another new box if they want to play these games.

Almost 1 year later and there still isn't one flagship showpiece Scorpio game :sabu:

14 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

I should get that printed on a roll of toilet paper.

Fucking awful. :rofl: 

reaction.png.3d85183084b1d9c686e5f5acd5177129.png

:rawf: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Almost 1 year later and there still isn't one flagship showpiece Scorpio game :sabu:

There's plenty of them, even retroactively supported not to mention Forza Horizon 4. You actually think you're making sense right now which is the saddest part. 

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's plenty of them, even retroactively supported not to mention Forza Horizon 4. You actually think you're making sense right now which is the saddest part. 

None of those games look better than GOW, Horizon and Spiderman on PS4 Pro.    

None. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

None of those games look better than GOW, Horizon and Spiderman on PS4 Pro.    

None. 

Says you. Kind of funny this coming from a person like you in absolutely no position to make claims like this. You don't have these systems, you've never seen what these games look like in a native operating environment. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!