Rumor - N64 Mini leaked pics

who the fuck cares about nintendo? Even bodycunt garbage damage control doesn't believe in ninty. So who the fuck does? no one. that's right. no one. 

12 minutes ago, kaz said:

who the fuck cares about nintendo? Even bodycunt garbage damage control doesn't believe in ninty. So who the fuck does? no one. that's right. no one. 

nintendo's only the most beloved developer of all time, but yeah, no one cares about them.

Nintendo's the only damned reason why I'm still a gamer right now. Xflop almost put me into a diabetic coma with all its western multiplats and PC trash, and i'm never going to back sony. thank god for real, quality japanese titles like octopath, zelda, bayonetta, world ends with you, etc. I almost forgot what they were like, we were Xcluded on damn near every japanese game this gen you see.

thank you nintendo for saving gaming.

as for Xflop and Phil, get your head out of your ass. chasing devs like ninja theory because it's an SJW mental illness studio now. :D They're so black and white, everything they do or buy is because its LibCucked in some way. Xflop is just the worst.

Edited by Bodycount NX
  • Sad 1

you said it yourself nobody cares about nintendo. even your mafia bullshit won't save face bruh. you have to accept defeat and admit xshit lost. Stop hiding you fucking pussy. 

3 hours ago, Spicoli said:

no, you tell me a joke.  Make me laugh.. dance for me monkey.

what do you call a colleague that is spying on you?