WOW I got an extra apartment in Moscow

So my brother and me, were running the whole thing. I came with my passport to arrange everything, and we gave his details for the registration of the apartment.

Since we are both (Insert name) (Insert Father's Name) (Insert Last Name), so anyways they fucked up when sending documents to the registery of the government to get the ownership and legal papers. Here your ownership is confirmed by the government not a contract of a company. My name is in the government registry.

They called me, I told  them... well work it out yourselves. He paid for it BTW.

I just got a $180.000 apartent on my name by a mistake. Of course he'll live in it, and pay for it. But the fucking thing is mine.

Jesus christ loves twisted tranny lovers.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So you not only brag about ripping off people on Ebay, you're now gloating about ripping off your brother.

I continue to stand by Russians being garbage human beings. 

Against all better judgment I really like Az but dear God ask him about his pedo best friend if you ever want to go further down the rabbit hole. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Against all better judgment I really like Az but dear God ask him about his pedo best friend if you ever want to go further down the rabbit hole. 

I'm a little intrigued but I don't actually want to know, the guy is a walking, talking mental illness. 

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Since we are both (Insert name) (Insert Father's Name) (Insert Last Name)

yeah I know it's a weird name. it's really long.

2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Also like I said before about the underage kids in Thailand, if you don't fuck them. Someone else will. No harm done.

I'm very close to closing the fuck out of this thread.  Stop saying bullshit like this Aza... really.. for your own benefit.