EmuVR - Virtual Emulation

LMAO the old PS1 trick of flipping the console upside down :D:D:D 

EmuVR uses Retroarch for emulation, so you can play with any Libretro core!

Here are the available systems:
PlayStation
Nintendo 64
SNES
Sega Genesis
Arcade
NES
Game Boy/Color
Game Boy Advance
Sega CD
Sega 32x
Master System
Game Gear
PC Engine
Neo-Geo Pocket
Virtual Boy
Atari 2600
Atari Lynx
WonderSwan
Nintendo DS

Work in progress:
DOSBox
ScummVM
PSP
Sega Saturn

Relive classic gaming moments like the Nintendo 64 kid at Christmas :wow2:

:D :D:D 

Selecting games

VR :bow: 

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's fucking awesome. I loved SEGA Genesis Classic in VR, which is basically the same shit as this.

It was always a neat idea.. but I always felt that the VR community would do a better job of it ultimately than D3T Limited did.  This is a work in progress, but it's pretty much taking that and amping it up considerably.

I also expect that some group will also make a super elegant VR emulation interface.  Almost like virtual museum for game consoles.  They'll all be fully modelled and you'll be able to check out all sorts of accessories and stuff that were made over the years.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It was always a neat idea.. but I always felt that the VR community would do a better job of it ultimately.  This is a work in progress, but it's pretty much taking that and amping it up considerably.

I also expect that some group will also make a super elegant VR emulation interface.  Almost like virtual museum for game consoles.  They'll all be fully modelled and you'll be able to check out all sorts of accessories and stuff that were made.

It makes too much sense, indeed. I might have to cope a PC VR headset at some point.

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It makes too much sense, indeed. I might have to cope a PC VR headset at some point.

Yeah.  I mean, it will likely be a while.. but you can bet your ass that some geek is working on it alone in his basement :leo: