Sony is recruiting new talent for “Next Generation” Marketing Campaign

Senior Software Engineer, Intelligence Platform (Serving)

https://www.glassdoor.de/job-listin...E55,71.htm?jl=2592091888&countryRedirect=true

The team you'll be joining is chartered with developing platforms that enable delivering intelligent experiences to next generation of PlayStation® devices. To enable us keep the momentum of PlayStation® 4's tremendous success worldwide going over to next generation, you'll contribute to multiple opportunities to have an outsized impact on shaping the evolution of our web services platform

4 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

The announcement is either feb-march 2019 or feb-march 2020. There are really no other options.

Death Stranding, TLOU2, and Ghosts of Tsushima is plenty to get it through next year. Maybe a hardware render tease at E3, but I doubt we'll see any actual games.

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Death Stranding, TLOU2, and Ghosts of Tsushima is plenty to get it through next year. Maybe a hardware render tease at E3, but I doubt we'll see any actual games.

Irrelevant especially with BC.

Sony launched TLOU a few months before PS4, and GT6 AFTER the PS4 came out. If anything these games will strengthen the PS5 launch over Knack and Killzone.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Irrelevant especially with BC.

Sony launched TLOU a few months before PS4, and GT6 AFTER the PS4 came out. If anything these games will strengthen the PS5 launch over Knack and Killzone.

Like I said, a E3 tease,  a PS Experience full reveal in fall 2019 and then a spring 2020 release.

Just now, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Anyways if you think PS4 has games, they will still sell a lot there. Think Zelda Switch port and Mario Kart 8 one month later. Mega impact even not next-gen exclusive.

PS5 will have Elder Scrolls VI soon after launch.

Death Stranding took 4+ years to make $100 million easily.

TLOU2 is the biggest Sony million, another 4 years + $100 million

Ghost took 4+ years to make and easily $50+ million

etc Sony is sitting on half a billion of games to push the PS5. They can't build up such a line up of 4+ year dev time from top devs from the PS4.

Even if they started to fund tons of projects in 2016, and release the PS5 in 2020. It's barely 4 years and NOT their AAA teams.

5 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Death Stranding took 4+ years to make $100 million easily.

TLOU2 is the biggest Sony million, another 4 years + $100 million

Ghost took 4+ years to make and easily $50+ million

etc Sony is sitting on half a billion of games to push the PS5. They can't build up such a line up of 4+ year dev time from top devs from the PS4.

Even if they started to fund tons of projects in 2016, and release the PS5 in 2020. It's barely 4 years and NOT their AAA teams.

All Sony has to do to win next year is drop the PS4 base model to $200 and Pro for $300.

Like I said, a E3 tease,  a PS Experience full reveal in fall 2019 and then a spring 2020 release.   :]

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Like I said, a E3 tease,  a PS Experience full reveal in fall 2019 and then a spring 2020 release.

This is EXACTLY what I told him many times... :D 

I find it hilarious that he posts these things which signal that he will be wrong :hehe: