What a godly few weeks of gaming

Lordza Horizon 4 and Valkyria Chronicles 4 releasing around the same time, and just when I'll be about done with VC4 Soul Calibur VI is coming out on Friday and RDR2 the Friday after that :bow:

Also ordered this since I'm too lazy to build custom arcade sticks these days

Related image

I'm ready :dame: 

Looks better than I expected from the official pics. Bit overpriced but happy with it, size and weight are great. Stick and pushbuttons are good too. 

Haven't been this excited for a fighter since falafel fighter V, this should wash away the stench that filthy flop left behind :juggle:

I'm ready :dame:

IMG_20181017_094905373~2.jpg

Edited by bhytre
4 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

DpKdTbZU8AEzaMO.jpg:large

damn the xb1 stick kills the ps4. it's tekken 7 all over again. generic main character art for ps4 and hot ladies for xbox

HORI-rap-T7-promo-both.jpg?fit=750,400&r

lol I've seen the T7 stick before but not the PS4 version, looks way worse. Welcome home girls :dame: 

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

you buy way too many games.  

I do but it's also for the glory of Xbox so it's not wasted

I don't think you're a hardcore gamer, and I think I can kick your ass in Soul Calibur 6 or other fighting games without trying.  So it makes no sense to me.

Kudos for supporting the industry with your rich casual ass.  But the thought-process behind it and the irony of it all is hilaro to me.  

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I don't think you're a hardcore gamer, and I think I can kick your ass in Soul Calibur 6 or other fighting games without trying.  So it makes no sense to me.

Kudos for supporting the industry with your rich casual ass.  But the thought-process behind it and the irony of it all is hilaro to me.  

:cosby2:

8 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

DpKdTbZU8AEzaMO.jpg:large

damn the xb1 stick kills the ps4. it's tekken 7 all over again. generic main character art for ps4 and hot ladies for xbox

HORI-rap-T7-promo-both.jpg?fit=750,400&r

They must have based this on the market research that Cows have girlfriends and wives while lemmings are virgin losers who would get excited about drawings of women  :cmpunk2:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Voidler said:

They must have based this on the market research that Cows have girlfriends and wives while lemmings are virgin losers who would get excited about drawings of women  :cmpunk2:

Coming from the guys that have daddy dating to look forward too :D