9 hours ago, Spicoli said:

@kazI still do it.  I've had a larp for the past three weekends.  My last one is Saturday.  This one is a game of thrones larp.  I'm a maester. I have all the gear and all that shit.  Spent several hundred dollars this year.

bro are you gonna lift the weights before the larp so you can competitive the beast and be the best pretend-fighter?? 

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

bro are you gonna lift the weights before the larp so you can competitive the beast and be the best pretend-fighter?? 

he's a battle mage man, an intellectual with muscles. he punches you then sets you on fire. no pretending needed

• Haha 1

I never made xmas lists for my parents. They werent about that life. The one time I did make a list at about 5 years old, my father had me put in an envelope. He then attached it to a bundle of helium filled balloons and floated the list into the sky, telling me that it was on its way to the north pole. I got nothing that was on my list for xmas. An epic dad troll that still gets bought up during the holidays lol.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Boss said:

I never made xmas lists for my parents. They werent about that life. The one time I did make a list at about 5 years old, my father had me put in an envelope. He then attached it to a bundle of helium filled balloons and floated the list into the sky, telling me that it was on its way to the north pole. I got nothing that was on my list for xmas. An epic dad troll that still gets bought up during the holidays lol.

the homo of a dad could have read the list before doing so lfmao. probably too involved in the prank. 

your dad is a homo! how's that for christmas conversation. 

making a list is a thing? we never did this either but sometimes we got what we wanted from my dad for christmas or bday. a lot of times we got just candy and some money.

I don't believe you never got the one thing you wanted, balb but if so it's really sad. lol i get it though people growing up rich sitting on a golden toilette...

37 minutes ago, kaz said:

making a list is a thing? we never did this either but sometimes we got what we wanted from my dad for christmas or bday. a lot of times we got just candy and some money.

I don't believe you never got the one thing you wanted, balb but if so it's really sad. lol i get it though people growing up rich sitting on a golden toilette...

I never said I've never gotten what I wanted before.  That particular time with the balloons I did not.  

9 hours ago, Boss said:

I never said I've never gotten what I wanted before.  That particular time with the balloons I did not.  

yeah, good for you. I can't read