Bajno Threeie could be announced at XO18

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had to go with diverse, since 'highest rated', or 'best selling' was already taken. 

It could have one good game every two years and you'd still act like it's God's gift to gaming.

Itself 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Well, I mean more as a base.  Obviously with the intention of improving and modernizing certain aspects of it.

Improving and modernizing are what would worry me about a sequel.  There's a lot of potential to fuck something like that up.  They need to start with the base design of the originals.

If they want to modernize it, here's what I would do.  Instead of context-sensitive areas allowing special moves (i.e. flight, Mojo-changing, etc.), give the player a way to execute those actions anywhere.  That removes the barriers that these abilities are tied to and allows a more robust tool set to explore the maps with.

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

They have some great TV shows, but a far larger number of mediocre ones. Their movies are almost universally terrible.

So gamepass will have a ton of great games . Ok .

18 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

If it can have a new game every week like Netflix has new shows/movies, sure. Take enough swings and you're bound to get a hit. :]

It could have bangers every Tuesday and you'd still have an issue with it.

WeakSauce , stfu

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

It could have bangers every Tuesday and you'd still have an issue with it.

WeakSauce , stfu

It could have one good game every two years and you'd still act like it's God's gift to gaming. :umad:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It could have one good game every two years and you'd still act like it's God's gift to gaming. :umad:

So Netflix sucks, Xbox sucks yada yada . You seem hard to please . Maybe take some Pepto , HeartBurn ....you dumbo idiot :D