If all fast food treated you like chickfila I'd be ok with them getting 15 an hour .

Most fast food places are filled with trash workers that don't give a fuck . Pay increase won't help that .

36 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i hope they never make minimum wage $15 in south florida. most of these fast food fucks don't even get the orders right. 

Not just that, it has decreased employment and made these jobs harder to get. What should be entry level positions and first jobs for young people are now only going to vetted food service employees. Plus, the cost of food is increasing around the wage and hours are being slashed. ON TOP OF THIS Seattle just introduced a beverage tax which adds an insane cost to the price of sugary drinks. Red Robin has removed the busboy position in Seattle because of the wage hike as well, it's too much money.

VIDEO__Sugar_tax_sticker_shock_0_1040532

EVEN WORSE THAN THIS

They're trying to now institute a grocery tax which encompasses huge tax increases on foods deemed to be unhealthy, things which are generally all some people can afford. 

PLUS they just instituted a $250 per head annual fee to businesses with 500 employees or more...

The left is out of control, and people wonder why I'm right leaning, these crazy mother fuckers are destroying society. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
33 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not just that, it has decreased employment and made these jobs harder to get. What should be entry level positions and first jobs for young people are now only going to vetted food service employees. Plus, the cost of food is increasing around the wage and hours are being slashed. ON TOP OF THIS Seattle just introduced a beverage tax which adds an insane cost to the price of sugary drinks. Red Robin has removed the busboy position in Seattle because of the wage hike as well, it's too much money.

VIDEO__Sugar_tax_sticker_shock_0_1040532

EVEN WORSE THAN THIS

They're trying to now institute a grocery tax which encompasses huge tax increases on foods deemed to be unhealthy, things which are generally all some people can afford. 

PLUS they just instituted a $250 per head annual fee to businesses with 500 employees or more...

The left is out of control, and people wonder why I'm right leaning, these crazy mother fuckers are destroying society. 

That's like a 70% tax, holy shit. 

So I take it you don't enjoy smoking a spliff boys?  :D  Smoking weed has nothing to do with low life people or the left.  Alcohol is legal so why not pot?  Fuck off with your bullshit politics in my thread.

If anything marijuana calms people and reduces violence.  How often do you see stoned people fight? lmao.