Get high in Canada

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"drug phase" as an idiot teenger lmao sounds like you are an idiot adult now. 

39 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

lol its such a harmless drug. Alcohol is waaaaaay more destructive

Alcohol is more destructive when abused, weed is more destructive in general. It absolutely messes up your cognitive function not to mention lungs just from regular use. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Alcohol is more destructive when abused, weed is more destructive in general. It absolutely messes up your cognitive function not to mention lungs just from regular use. 

Bahahaha

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Some of the hardest working people in the world smoke weed. My imparied ass high AF on weed will outdo your ass on 99% of human testing abilities besides knowing a law book you don’t even believe in. 

Edited by ghostz

Here’s a great study on the effects of driving stoned v drunk. 

Drunk - 18% more likely to cause a fatal accident

High - 1.65% more likely to cause a fatal accident

similarity drinking your coffee is will cause a ~2 spike in fatal crash chances

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0187320&type=printable

36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So will normal, non skilled jobs still drug test for it?

I don't know many places up here that drug test tbh. 

If a company asked to drug test me id probably decline the offer on the spot lol. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No shit. Getting drunk is just way more destructive in general in every category, it's way worse for your health and more addictive. It will also make you do stupid shit, you'll sleep with some ugly woman, you'll punch your friend in the face over the stupidest argument, you'll embarrass yourself in front of everyone to see, and you'll black out in your bathroom with your own puke all over yourself. 

While on weed the worst thing that could happen is that you ate the whole bag of chips... and the fudge brownies too.

6 hours ago, Boss said:

Dynonarc :jordan3:

Youd figure one might like a bit a of weed with a goofy ass gaming room trying to play majoras mask.

another shelf of new games, another 10k posts like :jonb:

On 2018-10-17 at 10:06 AM, Boss said:

Gdcanna.org

Try it. Got me some gold seal.

I don't understand the what you're getting for the price.  It says 1 costs $90 for the gold seal.. I might order some but I want to know what I'm getting for $90.. 1 quarter?   If it per gram then :tom:

Edited by Spicoli
11 hours ago, Ramza said:

No shit. Getting drunk is just way more destructive in general in every category, it's way worse for your health and more addictive. It will also make you do stupid shit, you'll sleep with some ugly woman, you'll punch your friend in the face over the stupidest argument, you'll embarrass yourself in front of everyone to see, and you'll black out in your bathroom with your own puke all over yourself. 

While on weed the worst thing that could happen is that you ate the whole bag of chips... and the fudge brownies too.

Did you not see my original post? I said when neither is abused, regular intake of alcohol is near harmless, the same cannot be said of marijuana, not only cognitively but physically as well. 

You're speaking in terms of abuse which I acknowledge alcohol is far worse, but regular use is not abuse. 

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Did you not see my original post? I said when neither is abused, regular intake of alcohol is near harmless, the same cannot be said of marijuana, not only cognitively but physically as well. 

You're speaking in terms of abuse which I acknowledge alcohol is far worse, but regular use is not abuse. 

A toke off a joint is not worse than drinking a beer

19 minutes ago, Spicoli said:

I don't understand the what you're getting for the price.  It says 1 costs $90 for the gold seal.. I might order some but I want to know what I'm getting for $90.. 1 quarter?   If it per gram then :tom:

:ben: