Get high in Canada

Just now, Cookester15 said:

A toke off a joint is not worse than drinking a beer

A toke off a joint is the equivalent of taking a sip of a beer, not drinking a beer. 

The average non-abusive smoker probably smokes about 1.5 grams a day, the equivalent of 3 joints. That's completely unfiltered tar (resin) going straight into your lungs, not to mention any smoke inhalation regardless of kind is damaging. Then as notated there are negative effects on brain function. Drinking 3 beers a day isn't going to do anything negative to you whatsoever, there's actually evidence to suggest the opposite and health benefits.

1.5 grams is not considered abuse of marijuana yet it has damaging effects both physical and psychological, 3 alcoholic drinks per day is also not considered abuse and has no lasting or damaging effects and can be regarded as beneficial. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"drug phase" as an idiot teenger lmao sounds like you are an idiot adult now. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A toke off a joint is the equivalent of taking a sip of a beer, not drinking a beer. 

The average non-abusive smoker probably smokes about 1.5 grams a day, the equivalent of 3 joints. That's completely unfiltered tar (resin) going straight into your lungs, not to mention any smoke inhalation regardless of kind is damaging. Then as notated there are negative effects on brain function. Drinking 3 beers a day isn't going to do anything negative to you whatsoever, there's actually evidence to suggest the opposite and health benefits.

1.5 grams is not considered abuse of marijuana yet it has damaging effects both physical and psychological, 3 alcoholic drinks per day is also not considered abuse and has no lasting or damaging effects and can be regarded as beneficial. 

lol the fuck is with those numbers. I could smoke like less than half a g a day and would be fliying non-stop

at best I smoked like 15g in a month. smoked every day and it didn't affect my cognitive and CERTAINLY NOT my physical function. a few hours of sleep and i'm like a phoenix cracking my shells.

alcohol on the other hand destroys my body even in small amounts because it's fucking poison. (not too mention when you start drinking daily, fkn awful) also it does affect me physically because it makes you FAT as shit. etc. :D 

this green dragon site made me sad, looks way too good. I can be happy if i even can choose from 2 different strains from my dude. this is fucking bullshit. I'm on my way to canada.

1 minute ago, kaz said:

lol the fuck is with those numbers. I could smoke like less than half a g a day and would be fliying non-stop

at best I smoked like 15g in a month. smoked every day and it didn't affect my cognitive and CERTAINLY NOT my physical function. a few hours of sleep and i'm like a phoenix cracking my shells.

alcohol on the other hand destroys my body even in small amounts because it's fucking poison. (not too mention when you start drinking daily, fkn awful) also it does affect me physically because it makes you FAT as shit. etc. :D 

this green dragon site made me sad, looks way too good. I can be happy if i even can choose from 2 different strains from my dude. this is fucking bullshit. I'm on my way to canada.

Anecdotes are not relevant. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Anecdotes are not relevant. 

actually they are. because you are a fucking idiot who has no idea what he's talking about :D 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No, they're not. 

i bet you are mad because the first time you smoked weed you were like "this is dumb i dont feel anything :jonb:"

Did you not see my original post? I said when neither is abused, regular intake of alcohol is near harmless, the same cannot be said of marijuana, not only cognitively but physically as well. 

You're speaking in terms of abuse which I acknowledge alcohol is far worse, but regular use is not abuse. 

True I guess but we all end up drinking too much one of these days. Not that many people has enough self control to drink moderately %100 of the time.

Did you not see my original post? I said when neither is abused, regular intake of alcohol is near harmless, the same cannot be said of marijuana, not only cognitively but physically as well. 

You're speaking in terms of abuse which I acknowledge alcohol is far worse, but regular use is not abuse. 

True I guess but we all end up drinking too much one of these days. Not that many people has enough self control to drink moderately %100 of the time.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No. 

it takes some time to feel an effect. go on. you should try and hit the bong. don't forget to inhale my boi and leave it in for a few seconds. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No thank you, I went through my drug phase when I was an idiot teenager. 

"drug phase" as an idiot teenger lmao sounds like you are an idiot adult now. :freeman:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, kaz said:

"drug phase" as an idiot teenger lmao sounds like you are an idiot adult now. :freeman:

Smoking weed and being dumb is cool when you're young, it's the proverbial "No Trespassing" sign. The thing you do because you're told not to, it's a form of rebellion and trying to feel cool. By the time you reach real adulthood you should have this shit burned out of your system. It's no longer cool, it has consequences, it can negatively hinder your life and personally I view people who still use drugs beyond the 'college years' as pathetic individuals akin to bums. 

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Smoking weed and being dumb is cool when you're young, it's the proverbial "No Trespassing" sign. The thing you do because you're told not to, it's a form of rebellion and trying to feel cool. By the time you reach real adulthood you should have this shit burned out of your system. It's no longer cool, it has consequences, it can negatively hinder your life and personally I view people who still use drugs beyond the 'college years' as pathetic individuals akin to bums. 

The image of cokeheads arent that of bums though. You're adopting the way users of a particular drug are portrayed. Before weed is universally legal its been way past the pothead image to housewives doing it.

Age wise I think in your young 20s you can handle experimenting with substances better than past 30. So i agree, if You're using past age of 30, You're dependent of it and way past "experimenting"

Edit "drug use pass age of 30 is odd", same thing is said about playing video games :bena: 

Edited by notzwarrior
8 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That can be said for any substance or literally any consumable at all. Weed being medicinal is proof enough of its use, even helps people physically. People abuse food even. I dont think this has to do with any substance, but on gratification and abusers/addicts become dependent on whatever it is, compared to a user who have to deal with how abusers ruin the image of the substance they use.

alcohol is the only substance i can think of where you holding one beer one wine glass wont get you compared to an alcoholic. The legality of it for years helped its image. Weed is getting there too. 

11 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Except which one is abused more?