Black Ops 4 is 768p on Xbox 1

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This will never be true because A. Call of Duty does terrible numbers on PC, B. percentage wise PC's for gaming purposes relative to the entire user base are going to be on the low end, and C. There are no doubt more X's in circulation relative to the Xbox One player base than comparable or better PC's relative to the PC gaming user base on the whole.

Sorry, but fuck no. 

It IS true lmao. :mj: 

PC's user base is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS more than Xbox... of course RELATIVE to the entire user base the number is small... it doesn't change the fact that the number of PC's more powerful than X1X is BIGGER than X1X user base... ROFL.. please be stupid and contest this..

Number of X1X playing BO4 above 60fps = 0  :kaz: 

X1X's average resolution is 8% higher than 1440p :smilecry: 

X1X spends most of it's time at ~1440p resolution

PC spends all of it's time at full resolution

:lawl: 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao a few funny moments itt   Sheep are talking about graphics LOL Sony fans ignoring the rape that X brings on Pro and focus on original Xbox  Pro goes under 1080p Ps4 isn't

I think we should have this discussion between people who can play RDR2 on their system without dropping resolution to 0K. Remipee, would you mind leaving this thread, gamers are talking.

What do you want for desert ? I'm planning on having a slice of ....red redemption.   You ? 

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I think we should have this discussion between people who can play RDR2 on their system without dropping resolution to 0K.

Remipee, would you mind leaving this thread, gamers are talking.

I think if you don't stick to the topic I'll warn you, and then ban you. :smilecry:

Just now, Remij_ said:

It IS true lmao. :mj: 

PC's user base is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS more than Xbox... of course RELATIVE to the entire user base the number is small... it doesn't change the fact that the number of PC's more powerful than X1X is BIGGER than X1X user base... ROFL.. please be stupid and contest this..

Number of X1X playing BO4 above 60fps = 0  :kaz: 

X1X's average resolution is 8% higher than 1440p :smilecry: 

X1X spends most of it's time at ~1440p resolution

PC spends most of it's time at full resolution

:lawl: 

Call of Duty: WWII sold ~13,000,000 on PS4, ~6,000,000 on Xbox One and ~750,000 on PC.

Xbox One alone had an 8x larger player base than PC for the last CoD entry, PC gamers don't buy it, it's not a popular franchise on PC, no debate to be had on that point. There's no doubt 3-4 million Xbox One X's floating around in the wild at this point, revenue increases have been 50-100% higher per month on hardware with 18% hardware growth so obviously it's moving a lot of units. So, that's like 8-10% of the user base give or take. CoD sold 6 million which is a 15% attachment rate, if the X user base buys based upon its percentage relative to the whole that would be 450,000-600,000 X owners playing CoD. 

Do you really think out of 750,000 people on PC playing CoD that this X percentage wouldn't dwarf the hardware figures of at least 75% of that player base? Of course it would, it's no doubt higher, most people are running severely outdated hardware that scrapes by and simply makes games playable, that's reality. 

Also who cares about the X's output overall, look at it against what it's directly competing with. It's a console and its relative competition is being dwarfed by 107.4%. Like, what are you even trying to accomplish here?

32 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No you shithead... lmao.  There are MORE people playing BO4 at higher resolutions and higher framerates than X1X on PC.  There's MILLIONS more PCs out there than X1X which can do so :hehe: 

You bought at mid-ranged PC (X1X)... that doesn't play PC games :smilecry:

Uhh , no. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Call of Duty: WWII sold ~13,000,000 on PS4, ~6,000,000 on Xbox One and ~750,000 on PC.

Xbox One alone had an 8x larger player base than PC for the last CoD entry, PC gamers don't buy it, it's not a popular franchise on PC, no debate to be had on that point. There's no doubt 3-4 million Xbox One X's floating around in the wild at this point, revenue increases have been 50-100% higher per month on hardware with 18% hardware growth so obviously it's moving a lot of units. So, that's like 8-10% of the user base give or take. CoD sold 6 million which is a 15% attachment rate, if the X user base buys based upon its percentage relative to the whole that would be 450,000-600,000 X owners playing CoD. 

Do you really think out of 750,000 people on PC playing CoD that this X percentage wouldn't dwarf the hardware figures of at least 75% of that player base? Of course it would, it's no doubt higher, most people are running severely outdated hardware that scrapes by and simply makes games playable, that's reality. 

Also who cares about the X's output overall, look at it against what it's directly competing with. It's a console and its relative competition is being dwarfed by 107.4%. Like, what are you even trying to accomplish here?

I definitely think more people on PC are playing at 1440p and higher than Xbox One X users... also higher framerates.  As of this point right now... I'd guarantee it.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Uhh , no. 

lmao... that's exactly what it is... rofl it's a glorified 1060 and close to a 1070 on the best days.

That's fucking midranged these days.  Anything 980+ basically shits on X1X :hest: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

But the ones that do... play it better than X1X... :bena:

Yeah, a menial percentage of the whole, a fraction. We're talking 750,000 people in total here.

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent.
  • RAM: 8 GB RAM.
  • HDD: 25 GB HD space.
  • Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB.
  • DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent.
  •  

That's the system requirements for CoD: WWII. I'd be comfortable in saying 90% of the player base is operating inferior hardware to the X. 

Lmfao at those useless percentages that DynamiteCop spewed out. 

DynamiteCop forgot the most important percentage with with Xbox vs PS4 comparison. 

100% of the PlayStation userbase is playing a better version of the game than over 95% of the entire Xbox userbase. 

The Scorpio is in minority and the base in the majority of the Xbox users....for some reason the lemmings like to pretend that the Base Xbox1 doesn't exist anymore... lol

Just now, Goukosan said:

Lmfao at those percentages. 

DynamiteCop forgot the most important percentage with with Xbox vs PS4 comparison. 

100% if the PlayStation userbase is playing a better version of the game than over 95% of the entire Xbox userbase. 

The Scorpio is in minority and the base innthe majority of the Xbox users....for some reason the lemmings like to pretend that the Base Xbox1 doesn't exist anymore... lol

Apply this same logic to PC, none of you dumbos will. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, a menial percentage of the whole, a fraction. We're talking 750,000 people in total here.

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent.
  • RAM: 8 GB RAM.
  • HDD: 25 GB HD space.
  • Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB.
  • DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent.
  •  

That's the system requirements for CoD: WWII. I'd be comfortable in saying 90% of the player base is operating inferior hardware to the X. 

Dude... stop talking about "the whole" because there's BILLIONS of PCs out there...

bu but a menial percentage... LOL dude...  It's like you talking about the X's improvement over the XO as being dramatically bigger than the PRO over the PS4... NO fucking SHIT... the XO is garbage LOL... cmon son.

Come back when you have BO4 sales numbers and let me know what's up... and then hopefully you'll have realized that Idgaf :shrug: 

There's probably 3 million X1X's... probably 10% of those are playing BO4... most everyone is on base XO... the WORST version. lollz