Black Ops 4 is 768p on Xbox 1

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Apply this same logic to PC, none of you dumbos will. 

Funny how you say this now but said this to me before

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Also who cares about the X's output overall, look at it against what it's directly competing with. It's a console and its relative competition is being dwarfed by 107.4%. Like, what are you even trying to accomplish here?

Running to the PC... :smilecry: 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao a few funny moments itt   Sheep are talking about graphics LOL Sony fans ignoring the rape that X brings on Pro and focus on original Xbox  Pro goes under 1080p Ps4 isn't

I think we should have this discussion between people who can play RDR2 on their system without dropping resolution to 0K. Remipee, would you mind leaving this thread, gamers are talking.

What do you want for desert ? I'm planning on having a slice of ....red redemption.   You ? 

I like how Dyno claims to be a "manticore" yet he gets super defensive about the fucking base Xbox One. It's a shit system dude, everyone knows it, there's no reason to get upset. :pavarotti:

Edited by Guest
Just now, Goukosan said:

Majority of PC owners will be playing a better version than the majority of the XB1 owners (Base Xbox1).... 

Not the X though, which is the point. 

You morons run to high end PC's which are a tiny minority and disregard lesser to make a point yet disregard the high end Xbox and run to the lesser.

You're fucking dumb.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Majority of PC owners will be playing a better version than the majority of the XB1 owners (Base Xbox1).... 

Well Jon made the remark that why should we care about people that aren't us? ...well, in that case I'm playing a WAY better version than they are at much faster fps. :shrug: 

But then I remembered that I'm not playing this shit and neither are they... LOL

It seems they just can't take any criticism of xbox :hest: 

Just now, モンキー said:

I like how Dyno claims to be a "manticore" yet he gets super defensive about the fucking base Xbox One. It's a shit system dude, everyone knows it, there's no reason to get upset. :pavarotti:

Who is upset itt ? Seems like remij , the sheep and the Sony sheep :D

Just now, Remij_ said:

Well Jon made the remark that why should we care about people that aren't us... well, in that case I'm playing a WAY better version than they are at much faster fps. :shrug: 

But then I remembered that I'm not playing this shit and neither are they... LOL

It seems they just can't take any criticism of xbox :hest: 

Lol the whole crew jumped in the make fun of the base Xbox one . 

Think about that for a minute dumbo :D

sheep are posting itt. SHEEP :D

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lol the whole crew jumped in the make fun of the base Xbox one . 

Think about that for a minute dumbo :D

sheep are posting itt. SHEEP :D

So?  The base xbox version is fucking garbage.... can't you just be like.. shit yea.. it is.  I mean look at it in the fucking video :D 

You don't have to get all defensive and be like bu but SHEEP :cry:

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude... stop talking about "the whole" because there's BILLIONS of PCs out there...

bu but a menial percentage... LOL dude...  It's like you talking about the X's improvement over the XO as being dramatically bigger than the PRO over the PS4... NO fucking SHIT... the XO is garbage LOL... cmon son.

Come back when you have BO4 sales numbers and let me know what's up... and then hopefully you'll have realized that Idgaf :shrug: 

There's probably 3 million X1X's... probably 10% of those are playing BO4... most everyone is on base XO... the WORST version. lollz

This is why I know you're dumb.

The X is a 4.1x improvement over the base system at the low end, it's scaling exactly what it should be and even beyond due to the top end, but the base Xbox One is only trailing the base PS4 by 12.21%. That means the X is scaling the base PS4 at 3.11x, again almost exactly what it should be. 

But in all of this you're forgetting that the base PS4 has a 40% more powerful GPU than the base Xbox One, yet the resolution disparity is only 12.21%. So it seems to me like the only systems actually underperforming in all of this are the PS4 and the Pro, remember the Pro is a 2.25x hardware improvement over the base PS4 yet its only scaling 1.5x, yet you're admonishing the base Xbox One.

Why is that? It's not about top and bottom end, it's about relativity and only the PlayStation systems are failing this. The PS4 is scaling horribly away from the Xbox One, and the Pro is scaling horribly away from the base PS4, and the Pro is scaling horribly to the Xbox One X. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So?  The base xbox version is fucking garbage.... can't you just be like.. shit yea.. it is.  I mean look at it in the fucking video :D 

I never said it wasn't. I said who cares. 

Are you arguing with OG xbox owners or me and Dyno? X owners?

17 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

There's reason to, sure the Xbox One version is dick, but that's the baseline. 

Why is the PS4 only scaling 12.21% beyond it? A system with a 40% more powerful GPU and far superior memory interface. It seems to me like the Xbox One version is exactly where it should be, but the PS4 version is damn near 30% away from where it should be. Yet again you're dog piling on the Xbox One version.

Do you not see the subversive logic in that? The stupidity? 

19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is why I know you're dumb.

The X is a 4.1X improvement over the base system at the low end, it's scaling exactly what it should be and even beyond due to the top end, but the base Xbox One is only trailing the base PS4 by 12.21%. That means the X is scaling the base PS4 at 3.11x, again almost exactly what it should be. 

But in all of this you're forgetting that the base PS4 has a 40% more powerful GPU than the base Xbox One, yet the resolution disparity is only 12.21%. So it seems to me like the only systems actually underperforming in all of this are the PS4 and the Pro, remember the Pro is a 2.25x hardware improvement over the base PS4 yet its only scaling 1.5x, yet you're admonishing the base Xbox One.

Why is that?

I'm not forgetting anything... and I'm not misunderstanding anything either...  Listen very carefully. I wasn't the one bringing X vs Y into this... YOU started freaking out because I hated on Xbox and started comparing each system to the other to provide context which I wasn't interested in and which has no bearing on why I'm saying the Xbox One version is garbage.  It's factually the worst version... regardless of how you try to present the data.  I don't care if PS4 is only 12% faster... there's lots of reasons why that might be the case despite it having a 40% TFLOP advantage... depending on the scenario the hardware could be bottlenecked in different ways... you know this shit.  These aren't like-for-like scenarios...  That's the first flaw.  There's no sure fire way of knowing just how much time per session is spent in the upper vs lower bounds of resolution.  Maybe over the course of play the number is much different?

You're taking numbers and running with them... on a game that scales dynamicly and essentially isn't directly comparable across platforms... and you're trying to make direct comparisons.  Meanwhile.. DF say XO version sucks.. PS4 version is a bit better... PRO is a bit better than that... and the X is a bit better still.  That's pretty much all you can say.  So I say the XO version is awful... and the X1X version isn't 4K.   Seems pretty fair :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I never said it wasn't. I said who cares. 

Are you arguing with OG xbox owners or me and Dyno? X owners?

I'm arguing with you and him.  The X version is barely better than 1440p... on average.  That's pretty bad... considering how bad you make it sound when PS4 Pro runs a game at that res :shrug: 

1 minute ago, lostfool said:

I wonder what it's like for lemmings to play the shit version of the game?  It's 768p with graphical glitches :tom:

You don't even have a resolution figure or a glitch to call on because the game doesn't exist on your platform, take a hike ditched bitch.

:hest: