Black Ops 4 is 768p on Xbox 1

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'm arguing with you and him.  The X version is barely better than 1440p... on average.  That's pretty bad... considering how bad you make it sound when PS4 Pro runs a game at that res :shrug: 

Its all in comparison. That's uncommon for X, its trend for Pro 

Pro goes under 1080p itg lmfao

Stupid Idiot lol

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao a few funny moments itt   Sheep are talking about graphics LOL Sony fans ignoring the rape that X brings on Pro and focus on original Xbox  Pro goes under 1080p Ps4 isn't

I think we should have this discussion between people who can play RDR2 on their system without dropping resolution to 0K. Remipee, would you mind leaving this thread, gamers are talking.

What do you want for desert ? I'm planning on having a slice of ....red redemption.   You ? 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't even have a resolution figure or a glitch to call on because the game doesn't exist on your platform, take a hike ditched bitch.

:hest:

Its funny cause that's still higher than 90 percent of Ditch games LMAO

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not forgetting anything... and I'm not misunderstanding anything either...  Listen very carefully. I wasn't the one bringing X vs Y into this... YOU started freaking out because I hated on Xbox and started comparing each system to the other to provide context which I wasn't interested in and which has no bearing on why I'm saying the Xbox One version is garbage.  It's factually the worst version... regardless of how you try to present the data.  I don't care if PS4 is only 12% faster... there's lots of reasons why that might be the case despite it having a 40% TFLOP advantage... depending on the scenario the hardware could be bottlenecked in different ways... you know this shit.  These aren't like-for-like scenarios...  That's the first flaw.  There's no sure fire way of knowing just how much time per session is spent in the upper vs lower bounds of resolution.  Maybe over the course of play the number is much different?

You're taking numbers and running with them... on a game that scales dynamicly and essentially isn't directly comparable across platforms... and you're trying to make direct comparisons.  Meanwhile.. DF say XO version sucks.. PS4 version is a bit better... PRO is a bit better than that... and the X is a bit better still.  That's pretty much all you can say.  So I say the XO version is awful... and the X1X version isn't 4K.   Seems pretty fair :shrug: 

I said it myself, the Xbox One version is dick. However being the technical guy you make yourself out to be, the guy who always shits on the Pro, why are you not annihilating the base PS4? 40% better GPU with a far better memory subsystem with only a menial 12% gain. We expect what happened with the Xbox One to happen, we expect disappointing results with the Pro, but the base PS4? No, never, yet here we are and here you are acting like this doesn't exist. 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Its all in comparison. That's uncommon for X, its trend for Pro 

Pro goes under 1080p itg lmfao

Stupid Idiot lol

Yea I don't care... that's what it is for this game.. must be pretty disappointing for you :shrug: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I said it myself, the Xbox One version is dick. However being the technical guy you make yourself out to be, the guy who always shits on the Pro, why are you not annihilating the base PS4? 40% better GPU with a far better memory subsystem with only a menial 12% gain. We expect what happened with the Xbox One to happen, we expect disappointing results with the Pro, but the base PS4? No, never, yet here we are and here you are acting like this doesn't exist. 

Real talk.. because you and Jon need to be chin checked every once in a while.  You two are by FAR the most vocal about this shit... so why exactly are you surprised when it's thrown back in your face when X isn't 4K native or extremely close to it?

I mean come on man.. think a little bit about how you guys act here.. and then why you get the responses you do...

Again, I shit on things when they are directly comparable.  These games are highly variable... fps can be all over the place for no apparent reason... which can cause the dynamic res to scale wildly.  It's not the best game to make direct comparisons.  With these types of games you can basically generally summarize the experience.  The console experience is best on X... but on PS4 the fps are still better than that XO... and the PRO as well.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Real talk.. because you and Jon need to be chin checked every once in a while.  You two are by FAR the most vocal about this shit... so why exactly are you surprised when it's thrown back in your face when X isn't 4K native or extremely close to it?

I mean come on man.. think a little bit about how you guys act here.. and then why you get the responses you do...

Again, I shit on things when they are directly comparable.  These games are highly variable... fps can be all over the place for no apparent reason... which can cause the dynamic res to scale wildly.  It's not the best game to make direct comparisons.  With these types of games you can basically generally summarize the experience.  The console experience is best on X... but on PS4 the fps are still better than that XO... and the PRO as well.

The X's notoriety isn't about 4K, it never has been, its notoriety has come from its relative performance to the Pro. No one cares if it's hitting 4K, what people care about are instances like this where a 43% more powerful system with only a 20% higher cost is hitting 107% higher resolutions. That is what gives the X its credence in the world. 

Now, this same thing happened with the PS4 and the Xbox One, 720p vs. 1080p and so on which whittled down to in all reality 900p vs. 1080p once dev's got better XDK tools. Now we're at an impasse where the PS4 is only outperforming the Xbox One by 12% and the Xbox One in this situation is the system that's being bashed?

Where's the logic in this?

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't even have a resolution figure or a glitch to call on because the game doesn't exist on your platform, take a hike ditched bitch.

:hest:

768p Xdone

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The X's notoriety isn't about 4K, it never has been, its notoriety has come from its relative performance to the Pro. No one cares if it's hitting 4K, what people care about are instances like this where a 43% more powerful system with only a 20% higher cost is hitting 107% higher resolutions. That is what gives the X its credence in the world. 

Now, this same thing happened with the PS4 and the Xbox One, 720p vs. 1080p and so on which whittled down to in all reality 900p vs. 1080p once dev's got better XDK tools. Now we're at an impasse where the PS4 is only outperforming the Xbox One by 12% and the Xbox One in this situation is the system that's being bashed?

Where's the logic in this?

Outperforming how?  You're only considering resolution numbers and not performance... which has implications because while the PS4 might only have a 12% resolution advantage.. it may be outperforming the XO by 10fps in the same scenario.... except it's not even the same scenario... it's a completely different scenario... and it's a single frame of data at that ... on something which scales dynamically using algorithms which we have no idea about.

Meaning that the data is completely worthless when trying to make a direct comparison as you are. 

About the X... you and Jon have definitely built up and supported the idea that the X1X is a 4K console... I have too.  But regardless of what I know it to be... the fact remains that when you shit on another console for barely hitting 1440p in whichever game.. you better expect that when a game only runs at 1440p or close to it on X.. you're going to hear about it.  People on this forum don't give a shit that the X is outperforming the PRO and the technical deficit between them ... they care about what you say and what you build the console up to be...  Like Jon and I used to tear them down for saying the PRO was a 4K console....  You don't hear that anymore.  The X pulls it's weight very well a lot of the time.. but when it fails to his certain numbers... it gets called out.

LOL at how you guys cant WAIT to call it out.

Remij you were the main hype man for X. Sorry, that's true. I remember your mental breakdowns over Jerry. We all do.

Bottom line is X wipes the floor with all the consoles. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not the X though, which is the point. 

You morons run to high end PC's which are a tiny minority and disregard lesser to make a point yet disregard the high end Xbox and run to the lesser.

You're fucking dumb.

And yet... The majority of PS4 owners and the Majority of PC users are playing a better version than the Base Xbox1. That's the point.   The X is the monitory. 

11 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

LOL at how you guys cant WAIT to call it out.

Remij you were the main hype man for X. Sorry, that's true. I remember your mental breakdowns over Jerry. We all do.

Bottom line is X wipes the floor with all the consoles. 

Absolutely I was... it turned out pretty much exactly what I thought it would be power-wise.  Surprising me at times... and slightly disappointing at times as well.  Remember you cheering me on from the sidelines?  "Yea, Rem! Tell 'em"  So do I... :hest: 

Except you took my realistic hype... and ran wild with it like an idiot.. and run your mouth a lot which I can't control.  People always lumped me in with you when responding to you shit as well.. because I defend X when I feel it's fair to say something.  

That's your hypocrisy though... people can't wait to call out X... because of how you jump at any chance you can to call out the Pro..  simply because you know that X has the advantage.  You shouldn't be surprised as to why you need to be taken down a peg. :shrug: 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Any chance to call out the pro ? It's every chance . X owns the pro

And I never said yea rem, tell em ! 

You dumb ass lol

Don't lie pom-pom b1 :D 

Jon in every thread - :whew: ooO (Thank god Rem came in to save me)

:juggle: 

20 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Outperforming how?  You're only considering resolution numbers and not performance... which has implications because while the PS4 might only have a 12% resolution advantage.. it may be outperforming the XO by 10fps in the same scenario.... except it's not even the same scenario... it's a completely different scenario... and it's a single frame of data at that ... on something which scales dynamically using algorithms which we have no idea about.

Meaning that the data is completely worthless when trying to make a direct comparison as you are. 

About the X... you and Jon have definitely built up and supported the idea that the X1X is a 4K console... I have too.  But regardless of what I know it to be... the fact remains that when you shit on another console for barely hitting 1440p in whichever game.. you better expect that when a game only runs at 1440p or close to it on X.. you're going to hear about it.  People on this forum don't give a shit that the X is outperforming the PRO and the technical deficit between them ... they care about what you say and what you build the console up to be...  Like Jon and I used to tear them down for saying the PRO was a 4K console....  You don't hear that anymore.  The X pulls it's weight very well a lot of the time.. but when it fails to his certain numbers... it gets called out.

No, that's not how this works. If the game is only hitting 1440p'ish resolution on the X there's a damn good reason for it, engine constraints. When we make fun of the Pro at 1440p it's because the X is at like 1800p+ to native 4K in some scenarios, just absolutely mopping the floor with the Pro. We don't make fun of the Pro because it's 1440p, we make fun of it because of its relative resolution to the X. Get your shit figured out dumbo. 

The FPS difference between the two is this Mean: Pro: 59.28 | XBX: 58.53  

You're losing part of a single frame on average for a 107% higher resolution deficit, absolutely inconsequential. What's the difference between the base systems? From watching VG Tech's base system analysis it looks like about a 2 FPS average difference at most, so poof :deadest:

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Don't lie pom-pom b1 :D 

Jon in every thread - :whew: ooO (Thank god Rem came in to save me)

:juggle: 

Lol you had less hair than Cuckerson after those Jerry debates :D

You were LITERALLY obsessed and mad LOL

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, that's not how this works. If the game is only hitting 1440p'ish resolution on the X there's a damn good reason for it, engine constraints. When we make fun of the Pro at 1440p it's because the X is at like 1800p+ to native 4K in some scenarios, just absolutely mopping the floor with the Pro. We don't make fun of the Pro because it's 1440p, we make fun of it because of its relative resolution to the X. Get your shit figured out dumbo. 

The FPS difference between the two is this Mean: Pro: 59.28 | XBX: 58.53  

You're losing part of a single frame on average for a 107% higher resolution deficit, absolutely inconsequential. What's the difference between the base systems? From watching VG Tech's base system analysis it looks like about a 2 FPS average difference at most, so poof :deadest:

Uh.. read my post again... what consoles am I talking about? :bena: 

The performance between the two varies wildly at times... in the DF video they even state the PS4 is generally smoother than the XO...  lmao running to VG Tech now?  Again.. completely different scenarios.. lmao trying to bring up the results there and compare them directly with this... that's exactly the bullshit I'm talking about LMAO.

And yes... that's exactly how this works... lmfao.  You're directly comparing cross platform in a game that is WILDLY variable.

Just stop man lmao... the numbers you are posting are MEANINGLESS.

Yes.. your one single frame on X was higher 107% higher res than a random frame they chose on PRO in a completely different scenario..... uh... congrats.