Black Ops 4 is 768p on Xbox 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao a few funny moments itt   Sheep are talking about graphics LOL Sony fans ignoring the rape that X brings on Pro and focus on original Xbox  Pro goes under 1080p Ps4 isn't

I think we should have this discussion between people who can play RDR2 on their system without dropping resolution to 0K. Remipee, would you mind leaving this thread, gamers are talking.

What do you want for desert ? I'm planning on having a slice of ....red redemption.   You ? 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lmao you wish dumbo . I was your support when you were frazzled . 

Fuck outta here :D

lmao you say that... because you're upset with me right now... get back to huggin them nuts faggot.  I'll leave Xbox alone  :tom: 

Just now, -GD- said:

For real. Hermits, cows, and sheep are the only real factions left. 

Then why don't you sell your Xbox like you claimed you were gonna ? Oh ...had to put 50 hours into that Xbox the past month ROOOOFFLL

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Oh look another thread where jonb says there is a meltdown yet every second post in the thread is his :tom:

As always , everyone has my name on their mouths :D

we will talk about you in a group , obsessively, but don't respond :tear2:

Dance ! Rofl

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Coming from a PC gamer lmfao . Living off console scraps for 3 gens now :D

Getting all your games... while you foot the bill for development :hest: 

The best versions of games :juggle: We're taking console scraps and making filet mignon outta them  :smoke: 

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The best versions of games :juggle: We're taking console scraps and making filet mignon outta them  :smoke: 

Yeah , some filet filled with maggots :D

That David P cooked ROFL

22 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ugh more like Xbox and PC both have filet mignon and you got some extra seasoning

For $2,000 more  :hest:

16 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Ugh more like Xbox and PC both have filet mignon and you got some extra seasoning

For $2,000 more  :hest:

Yea, except yours comes under cooked and I have my own table where I get served 2-3x faster, and don't have to look at you while you're still waiting to be seated :geese: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Uh.. read my post again... what consoles am I talking about? :bena: 

The performance between the two varies wildly at times... in the DF video they even state the PS4 is generally smoother than the XO...  lmao running to VG Tech now?  Again.. completely different scenarios.. lmao trying to bring up the results there and compare them directly with this... that's exactly the bullshit I'm talking about LMAO.

And yes... that's exactly how this works... lmfao.  You're directly comparing cross platform in a game that is WILDLY variable.

Just stop man lmao... the numbers you are posting are MEANINGLESS.

Yes.. your one single frame on X was higher 107% higher res than a random frame they chose on PRO in a completely different scenario..... uh... congrats.

This isn't running to VG Tech, his comparison of framerates is more comprehensive, self viewable and he tries the best he can to exactly replicate scenarios. It ends up being like a .75 frame difference for the Pro and X and like a 2 frame difference for the base consoles. 

Also highs and lows matter, the Pro tops out at 1920x1800 while the X tops out at 3840x2160, all in all it seems across the board the X is setup in a scenario where in almost every case it's maintaining around a 100% advantage give or take a bit.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

This isn't running to VG Tech, his comparison of framerates is more comprehensive, self viewable and he tries the best he can to exactly replicate scenarios. It ends up being like a .75 frame difference for the Pro and X and like a 2 frame difference for the base consoles. 

Also highs and lows matter, the Pro tops out at 1920x1800 while the X tops out at 3840x2160, all in all it seems across the board the X is setup in a scenario where in almost every case it's maintaining around a 100% advantage give or take a bit.

I'm done arguing for the night.  Let's hug it out :glomp: