Black Ops 4 is 768p on Xbox 1

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

What do you want for desert ? I'm planning on having a slice of ....red redemption.

You ? :trump:

The waiter just informed me that someone ordered me a slice to try from the Playstation menu.  They were sure I'd like it.  This sort of thing happens when the restaurant wants to test new food before risking offering it to those with more refined taste.

I'm not one to turn down a teaser :glad: 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao a few funny moments itt   Sheep are talking about graphics LOL Sony fans ignoring the rape that X brings on Pro and focus on original Xbox  Pro goes under 1080p Ps4 isn't

I think we should have this discussion between people who can play RDR2 on their system without dropping resolution to 0K. Remipee, would you mind leaving this thread, gamers are talking.

What do you want for desert ? I'm planning on having a slice of ....red redemption.   You ? 

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

PlayStation menu ? Ahh , so you were forced to removed your tuXedo and put on a pair of sweatpsants 

:TJ:

Nope.. I stayed at my table and it was brought over to me :juggle: 

I'll let them know after I'm done trying it if it's something they should add to the menu :glad: 

16 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.. I stayed at my table and it was brought over to me :juggle: 

I'll let them know after I'm done trying it if it's something they should add to the menu :glad: 

Dear sir, since you ordered RDR2 from the PS menu let me offer you these exclusive sides with your meal. Enjoy B)

Edited by madmaltese

*remij gets kicked out of the upper class restaurant for begging for bread *

To the streets with you PEASANT , for you are not worthy of the bread NOR the main course 

Please install the menu and try again 

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Dear sir, since you ordered RDR2 from the PS menu let me offer you these exclusive sides with your meal. Enjoy B)

Sorry but I must inform you that the sides you were about to provide the gentleman will also be available to the other patrons as well shortly after. I must also inform you that they will be getting much better champagne with their meal in crystal glasses for the utmost clarity, this is something we can never provide the aforementioned patron.

Express our deepest condolences.  

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

slow johnny continues to be slow. At least Dyno got the reference. 

There's no H in my name , IDIOT 

here's the part where you try to "get me" in fucking restaurant gag .

I hope you choke on your food IDIOT :D