Sean Bean is an assassination target in Hitman 2

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

:D this is great. Definitely getting this game.

This had been the best turn around on an IP since I can hardly remember. This franchise went from dumpster bin, to top tier quality in one game - with some growing pains (episodic content) to a Premier franchise. If you haven't played the 2016 version, I would get on it.

Also, the updates to the graphics and crowds are being implemented into the original. :bow:

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

This had been the best turn around on an IP since I can hardly remember. This franchise went from dumpster bin, to top tier quality in one game - with some growing pains (episodic content) to a Premier franchise. If you haven't played the 2016 version, I would get on it.

Also, the updates to the graphics and crowds are being implemented into the original. :bow:

I didn't play the original but thats the thing, because they included all the levels and reworked them it makes sense to wait for 2. Its the ultimate package for people who never tried the 2016 one.

Edited by Twinblade
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I didn't play the original but thats the thing, because they included all the levels and reworked them it makes sense to wait for 2. Its the ultimate package for people who never tried the 2016 one.

Yeah, those that never played it are gonna be downright spoiled, but I can't even hate; it's peak gaming in full display.