aza why don't Russians smile?

37 minutes ago, Vini said:

It's something like - smiling would mean you're happy and real men don't get happy faggots and women get happy

- Russian logic. 

lmao sounds depressing

50 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Because a smile needs to be geniune and earned, not a clown mask you put on during every occasion and meeting with people you know for 20 seconds.

Nobody likes people with plastic smiles.

Lmfao Aza's school pictures and other photoshoots must be fantastic. 

8 hours ago, Vini said:

It's something like - smiling would mean you're happy and real men don't get happy faggots and women get happy

- Russian logic. 

1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Typical Russian men cant show smiles because its considered weak or childish. Only entertainment industy there is allowed to smile.

These two takes are on the level that there are bears on unicycles riding around the streets next to cars.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
2 hours ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Because a smile needs to be geniune and earned, not a clown mask you put on during every occasion and meeting with people you know for 20 seconds.

Nobody likes people with plastic smiles.

sometimes, you're human, and it's NICE to start the process of making people feel good or happy. And it effects you too.

As people, especially in the societies we have raised, our default is miserable. And a country fool of bolts unwilling to smile at each other, to give a warm hello,

who look at you like 'you better make me smile or I f'ng won't, nice to fucking first meet you,' is only going to make everyone else stay miserable.

I get what YOU'RE saying but I'm saying.  White people don't fucking smile or say hi to each other for shit at the Airport. I used to work there. ALL the ethiopians that worked there had their own automatic little gang and community. It was fucking HILARIOUS (and infuriating) to watch. IMO, those ethiops well hella more happy and healthy and just fucking made their time and experience working at being at [the] airport so long much better. It effected ME. I was the benificiary of that shit.  And ya, sitting around a group of whites. wondering of trying to make any small talk. Felt like pulling fries out a salt shaker lid. 'Am I even supposed to be doing this?'  

Edited by kokujin
  • Like 1

btw, (not to toot too hard cooke, you can watch me on that),

I'm still here Dynagaggoflowmouth.  That's because beyond the peculiar stupid 'homo' peck line, I actually submit hella substance to posts, as you can see above. And put my thoughts. sociology degree that I got on facebook, and everything else into my posts.  Meanwhile you just post one-liiners and spew shitty sw diatrbie like bxhtyre and I dunno, too many lazy cunks.

YEP. STILL. HEA.  UNLESS GOUKAK DECIDES TO BAN ME CUZ HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES ME. I'm clearly not an excludavist, and I keep my epitaths to humor and rarity. Apply a little common sense.

If someone worth a damn warns me, I'll stop. 

cooke is being nice. :-*  not all whites. I meet the very friendly white now and then. and they know what they're doing.  plus,the Canads are very quant with each other, and I hear the swedes and Danes all say hi to each other in their little town and gang.

However yes, western, modern, american, white folk, 

yes, they don't get in trouble or aren't rambuctiously in face of the law,

but damn, [a lot cultural raised??] are just just cold to society in general imo.   Watch yous how some whites and then some non-whites interact. It's pretty funny. 

Steve says: "Oh, hey Darrel.  *No eye contact*"  "*Darrel makes No eye contact at Steve. Barely smiles. Did I even see Steve?*  "Nice to see you in these parts. Buck o Shot.*     Steve leans against the wall, stares somewhere around the corner shoulder of his white friend Darrel.  They make no direct eye contact or smiles. Speak about 2 topics apart, but take turns making themselves happy.  They seem to make more eye contact, or faces/emotional responses to your black ass observing them.  Steve, then and/or Darrel leave the store. Always separately. I think I heard one of them say bye. I heard 0 of them clearly f'ng care lmfao.

That's a white person interaction around my parts lmfao.  

Edited by kokujin