aza why don't Russians smile?

Restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, churches, markets, etc all had surprisingly welcoming people. Surprising only because of what we see, hear and read about here for our whole lives. Only time people got super cereal and stern was in the Red Square.  Other than that, Russians seemed to be a great bunch of people.  Same shit goes for the U.S.  the world always talks about ALL Muricans being complete assholes who are despicably racist and impossibly dumb.  And when you visit you see it's just way off.  Y'all are fucking dumb lol

14 minutes ago, Boss said:

Restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, churches, markets, etc all had surprisingly welcoming people. Surprising only because of what we see, hear and read about here for our whole lives. Only time people got super cereal and stern was in the Red Square.  Other than that, Russians seemed to be a great bunch of people.  Same shit goes for the U.S.  the world always talks about ALL Muricans being complete assholes who are despicably racist and impossibly dumb.  And when you visit you see it's just way off.  Y'all are fucking dumb lol

i worked with some Russian LADIES old fat brim top round bunch.  And they were warm and nice to me, and each other.

The MEN might have this problem.  

then again, you went to bakeries churches and markets. I beget they are welcoming their.

All Americans are racist fat slobs. Look at RAMZA's dumbass. Thinking I have brain damage for typing more than 6 words as a grown fucking man. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

didnt read

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

i worked with some Russian LADIES old fat brim top round bunch.  And they were warm and nice to me, and each other.

The MEN might have this problem.  

then again, you went to bakeries churches and markets. I beget they are welcoming their.

All Americans are racist fat slobs. Look at RAMZA's dumbass. Thinking I have brain damage for typing more than 6 words as a grown fucking man. 

I'm not even American. lmao

9 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Hey Poitras did you vote for the dude thats forcing an mandatory French test on immigrants?

I didn't vote. I don't see what's the problem with that. If you can't even hold a basic conversation in French you should get the fuck out of my province.

There are 9 other English speaking provinces that will take you in. Bye.