Russian college student guns down 18 people and detonates bombs

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you can't fall any lower than starting this thread to make it about yourself/your country. what a narcissistic dumerican you are, it's scary. I'd ban you for that. 

why? the same reason why all the others did things like that. mentally ill. and i'm not saying with a history but in most cases bullied - shit life - then snap. but stil thenl it's mental.  

You are such a fucking liar just like the piece of shit treasonous President you ass worship.  

you can't fall any lower than starting this thread to make it about yourself/your country. what a narcissistic dumerican you are, it's scary. I'd ban you for that. 

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bu...bu....but America is out of control

https://abcnews.go.com/International/18-dead-including-teenagers-blast-college-crimea-russia/story?id=58553597

Also this happened in Crimea so Aza is likely well aware of this.

This happens once a week in the Shit US. Isn't this the first mass shooting in all of Europe this year?

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

This happens once a week in the Shit US. Isn't this the first mass shooting in all of Europe this year?

No it doesn't dumbshit, there's been 1,100 deaths related to mass shootings in the last 53 years.

It's just being publicized to appear like it's happening all the time and like it's this huge out of control problem, total bullshit. That's like 20 people getting knocked off a year on average, more people get smoked in Chicago alone in a two week period.

How sad.  Dynocrap is ACTIVELY trying to find mass shootings in other countries, just to help and try to establish a narrative that what is happening in America is not out of the ordinary.

Actually, this is very similar to what right-wingers do when trying to find stories from the NYT or Washington Post in which they get information wrong. If the NYT is 95% accurate, and Breitbart is 50% accurate.............then people like Dynocrap will point to NYT posting 5% inaccuracy and say "see...........there no different than any other website, so I might well read Breitbart because its the same"

Here's a question Dyno...........when's the last time a mass shooting occurred in Crimea (that wasn't war-related).

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Bu...bu....but America is out of control

https://abcnews.go.com/International/18-dead-including-teenagers-blast-college-crimea-russia/story?id=58553597

Also this happened in Crimea so Aza is likely well aware of this.

ya americans taught white kids to OFF a bunch of other strangers because they can't handle a little life or "microtransgressions."  

White people are scum.  Don't even have the balls to just fight or confront people or go to jail like a 'real nigga' over standing up for themselves. Perhaps if they did, they woudln't grow up to be such pussies. 

edt: cooke is gonna get mad, I am not being fair.

poor extremist muslim people,-- I don't think they're in their teens, going to a good white/western school, affluent as fuck and should have all the opportunity education and even social white-supremacist hierarchy in the world to feel ahead of themselves so it's different very different --   ALSO suck.     Anytime you take an ideology & your own not fitting in and kill innocents I have a huge problem with. 

Edited by kokujin
6 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No it doesn't dumbshit, there's been 1,100 deaths related to mass shootings in the last 53 years.

It's just being publicized to appear like it's happening all the time and like it's this huge out of control problem, total bullshit. That's like 20 people getting knocked off a year on average, more people get smoked in Chicago alone in a two week period.

those 20 joined a gang or wanted to be about that life. I'm going to introduce you to something. MURDER of a single person over rage was bad enough. THIS IS FUCKING BECOMING A REAL FUCKING PROBLEM,

because SHITTY FUCKING HUMAN BEINGS ARE THINKING this is a LEGITIMATE WAY TO DEAL WITH LIFE.  Does this make sense to you??

34 minutes ago, -GD- said:

#killwhitey

eventually, once we're all melted socioeconomically  and of the same crusty beginnings, full of all the wealth to make all the shitty human being mistakes. it's just going to be shitty people of all colors doing shitty thangs.  :-*  and that's a place I want to live in. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You are such a fucking liar just like the piece of shit treasonous President you ass worship.  

• Haha 1