Sept NPD leaked pre-official results. PS4 & Spidey #1.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

X marks the flop dynamitehbfr

Exclusives don't matter. 

i should make a ps4 appreciation thread and sticky it. such a godly system deserves its own thread  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

He is not referring to good games.  We all know Xbox has no games. 

He is referring Xbox1 2018 hardware sales have been better than Xbox 2017 hardware up until this point. ( better but still dead last) 

Xbox September 2018 was worse than its horrible Sept 2017.:sabu:

Yeah i know it's sales but I don't get why people are still buying it? it's dead. It has no games. PS4 is just a far better option.

The fact that this shit still manages a "good 2018" despite being literally one of the worst consoles ever made says there's something wrong with America.

34 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Yeah i know it's sales but I don't get why people are still buying it? it's dead. It has no games. PS4 is just a far better option.

The fact that this shit still manages a "good 2018" despite being literally one of the worst consoles ever made says there's something wrong with America.

It's a comparison to itself. 

Good compared to Xbox's shit 2017 but still bad compared to the competition. 

Its happening exactly the way I said it would.

Xbox GamePass is completely gutting the game's retail sales, and this is going to lead to Microsoft chopping up development of their games into "games as a service" models with smaller chunks of content.

If the Xbox OneS/Xbox One X sell LESS this holiday than they did last holiday...............Phil Spencer is getting fired.

4 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

The lost sales to game pass need people to be subbed for 6 months months to equal one game sales.

Hard to say without the data on either sales of gamepass or how consistent the subs are.

I think the sheer amount of people that will sub even just for one month will make up for the "lost sales" rather quickly... because I don't think there was THAT many people on the fence who decided to just sub instead of buy.  There's pretty much a core group they can count on 100%, and then all the people that bought Ultimate Editions and Deluxe... plus all the subs.

Yea, it'll be doing fine, I'm sure.

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I think the sheer amount of people that will sub even just for one month will make up for the "lost sales" rather quickly... because I don't think there was THAT many people on the fence who decided to just sub instead of buy.  There's pretty much a core group they can count on 100%, and then all the people that bought Ultimate Editions and Deluxe...

Yea, it'll be doing fine, I'm sure.

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality

59 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao sheep love hiding behind PS4 

If only they made threads about playing games lmao 

Let me know how good sales are when I'm playing the best version of goty redemption :reg:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So it turns out NPD tracking for Sept includes Forza launch, game did shit for Xbox1 hardware. 

Sep (9/2-10/6) data - Oct 23rd

Mario Party launched October 5th and sold more physical copies in two days  than Both Tomb Raider (Launched Sept 14th) and Horizon 4 (Launched Oct 2nd) :mj:

Unless Tomb Raider did crazy digital numbers game flopped. 

Horizon 4 probably did great Digital Numbers.... and shit Physical numbers. 

:mj: