The sheep have died

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FUCK Ms.     LMFAO

Oh yeah ...I'm sure it will play 360 games .

there's no need to hide. Switch has won the gen and is the king of the emerging market: the hybrid. 

PS4 on the other hand is stale garbage, but we have to give credit where credit is due. It destroyed the Windows 10 box this generation to the point of there being no contest on the traditional clunkster console market, although Nu-MS handed them the win on a silver platter with cucked games, SJW characters like agent locke and kaitlyn tranny diaz, and the self-destruction program of their brand.

Nintendo is the only company that deserves true credit for trying something new and hitting it out of the park.

I can't think of a single lemshit that hides behind.............. nothing lmfao there is literally fucking nothing and you have exactly nothing.... ...........fucking zero

10 minutes ago, kaz said:

I can't think of a single lemshit that hides behind.............. nothing lmfao there is literally fucking nothing and you have exactly nothing.... ...........fucking zero

Lol your PC can't even play games hh

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Lol your PC can't even play games hh

I'm playing shadowrun hong kong and replaying fallout new vegas. also im not HH. maybe you should see a shrink. 

26 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Oh yeah ...I'm sure it will play 360 games .

fallout new vegas is quite old. but the game is really awesome and I missed a lot of content bc I played it once. Shadowrun hong kong though is not on pleb X gaming. :pffft:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

As opposed to being a sheep and hiding behind down-res'd ports. LOL

:deadest:

you mean newer games? LOL

and actual exclusives?  Double LOL

didn't think that one through..................lol i love how this poor bastard had been reading my posts this entire time. busted.

i already know what he's going to do next (or at least, say he WILL do, but actually won't).

Just now, jehurey said:

you mean newer games? LOL

and actual exclusives?  Double LOL

didn't think that one through..................lol i love how this poor bastard had been reading my posts this entire time. busted.

i already know what he's going to do next (or at least, say he WILL do, but actually won't).

Of course you know what I'm going to say, because I've already told you how I operate with you. I ignore you, take a break from reading your faggotry and then unignore you.

HAZAAA!!! You got me!

:hest:

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I was going to buy NV cause it's 5 dollars on steam then I remember you saying it was good so I figured it must suck :)

I don't what to say. writing this on my friday night trying to convince you to play new vegas because it's fucking awesome. do it. FO4 is garbage

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course you know what I'm going to say, because I've already told you how I operate with you. I ignore you, take a break from reading your faggotry and then unignore you.

HAZAAA!!! You got me!

:hest:

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao Jerry doesn't even deserve to wear red . He isn't a sheep 

LOL, two main members of BUTTHURTS ANAONYMOUS are helping each other out.

I love how i have dynocrap under complete control. I literally SAY he's going away..............and he goes away.:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, two main members of BUTTHURTS ANAONYMOUS are helping each other out.

I love how i have dynocrap under complete control. I literally SAY he's going away..............and he goes away.:blessed:

Me exhibiting a pattern in relation to you has nothing to do with control, it means you've picked up on a pattern.

Congratulations; you're autistic.