RDR2 X1X will have a 4k texture pack

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Do you have a Kyle? I have a Kyle

And DF said Gears hangs with the best.

Did they say that before or after the release of GoW, Detroit and Spiderman?

and since we are now talking about what others say, the entire gaming world regards TLoU as the best graphical game of last gen. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just love how he always doubles back on things he's said elsewhere.  Like 2-3x the fps on PC in games means nothing... but this resolution bump is everything... It's a completely different experienc

What is Remipee doing in an RDR2 thread?    

The versions will have marginal differences. But when your console has no exclusives, you need to try and find some kind of ammo  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

^lol.. where did that come from all of a sudden? :D 

fucking dumb cocksucker ass has been talking shit for weeks and I've been letting his dumb retarded special ass go. :D

Fuck that fucking clown, keep talking you dumb MOTHERFUCKA, dumb ass split roast shit, fuckboy motherfucker playing worst version multiplats on the Xshit. Fucking idiot ass motherfucker.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

fucking dumb cocksucker ass has been talking shit for weeks and I've been letting his dumb retarded special ass go. :D

Fuck that fucking clown, keep talking you dumb MOTHERFUCKA, dumb ass split roast shit, fuckboy motherfucker playing worst version multiplats on the Xshit. Fucking idiot ass motherfucker.

:lupe: 

11 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

:whoo:

Dude is a retard fag. I've been very nice to you, special case fag motherfucker. but you've proven you're a fucking special case retard worth no mercy.

enjoy your retard console with no exclusives, Xshit Done motherfucker, Dumbass cocksucker, bumb ass mother fucker

Edited by Bodycount NX
10 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

Dude is a retard fag. I've been very nice to you, special case fag motherfucker. but you've proven you're a fucking special case retard worth no mercy.

enjoy your retard console with no exclusives, Xshit Done motherfucker, Dumbass cocksucker, bumb ass mother fucker

:rickjames:

19 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

Dynamite_cock #Shook :rofl:

dumbass fuckboy motherfucker playing  multiplat shit on his Xshit.

fucking braindead retard ass motherfucker.

:rofl: 

19 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

18 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

Lol I broke this guy :hest: