Started doing a Keto diet again, want to hit 5% body fat

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

idk i'm sure going swimming few times a week and eating healthy is not only a faster way to lose 15kg but also healthier

Excercise does not make you lose weight. This is a myth. It is a useful and recommended supplement.

If you ran like 10 kilometers you'll burn like 200 calories thats like two slices of cheese. The goal should be unaerobic muscle growing excercise, and that doesnt make you lose weight either. The increase in muscle mass just increases your metabolism so you can eat a bit more, muscles dont even boost your metabolism that much.

Weight lose is 99% diet. Excercise is a health choice, not a fat lose choice for the most part.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Everyone recommends cocunt butter because its MCT fats, the best for keto, but holy shit cococunt butter has no taste, and it just sucks so much ass.

It has the best ratio of good fat I heard. It's like avocados in butter form. Never tried it though.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

It has the best ratio of good fat I heard. It's like avocados in butter form. Never tried it though.

Since it doesnt freeze at room temperatute since its MCT oil, you have to break it with a knife like its made out of fucking ice.

I hate it, can't even spread it, got to use chunks you can rip off from it like an ice cube. It sucks so fucking much.

Swimming is good for fat loss. lol High energy exercises, high cardio all works.

But that's a lot more effort than changing what goes in your mouth.

I've lost a bit of weight from bulking diets/weight lifting but that took herculean efforts and a lot of my free time.

I've lost ton of weight from just a low carb diet/doing nothing, that took very little effort nor time and was much faster. Just needed some self discipline. 

So yeah, it goes without saying. Enough with the ''but bu just be more active and eat whatever'', it's bull crap. You don't need to go to the gym 3 times a week to be lean.

7 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Everyone recommends cocunt butter because its MCT fats, the best for keto, but holy shit cococunt butter has no taste, and it just sucks so much ass.

You tried unscented coconut butter, there's also coconut butter with its typical smell.

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I hate coconuts though, and fuck bounty bars. :wrists:

Just go to the gym and gain some muscles you fattass, you gonna do this keto meme diet and still look like scrawny shit at the end of it :pffft:

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Waste of time. Just drop 500 calories from your daily caloric intake. If you are losing a pound a week, and are gaining/maintaining strength, you’ll cut up. It’s not complicated. 

Losing weight is honestly the easiest part. Dude went on a "diet" of twinkies and doritos but just ate only 1000 calories and lost weight. There's a reason people say diet and exercise to stay fit.

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

Losing weight is honestly the easiest part. Dude went on a "diet" of twinkies and doritos but just ate only 1000 calories and lost weight. There's a reason people say diet and exercise to stay fit.

Yes then his metabolism dropped and used 600 calories less a day, and his starvation diet will end up with him ballooning back to the same weight if not more in a year.

1 hour ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Yes then his metabolism dropped and used 600 calories less a day, and his starvation diet will end up with him ballooning back to the same weight if not more in a year.

In his case, you are 100% correct. However, if you get sufficient protein and keep all/most of your existing muscle during a cut, you won’t gain fat after. Actually, the first few weeks of a clean bulk, following a cut, are the most anabolic. You gain the most muscle.  But yeah, starvation (or gimmick) diets lose weight, but also cause muscle wasting (causing the metabolism to crash). That’s why strength training is critical, especially on a cut. Most of my friends who compete still lift heavy on a caloric deficit (they just cut down volume) . They don’t do the “high reps” thing. Most don’t even do cardio. Bottom line: you can eat carbs, just eat less of them. You can eat fat, just eat less. Protein should still stay about .8/1 x pound of desired total body weight. Even then, taking slightly too little protein won’t kill your muscle-to-fat ratio.