Official NBA 2018/2019 Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those are the type of games legitimate teams end up winning man! We got a fuckin team out here. After that start and the foul trouble, last years raps would have rolled over and died.    I'm

Raps already beasting this year. Everyone saying Kawhi wasn't gonna be the same meanwhile he already looks like mid-season form (which is scary cause he isn't) and Boston is getting beat by fucking Or

Kawhi putting up 50 tonight. 

WELL THAT WAS DISAPPOINTING.

Our ball movement is awful without Kyle. Kinda concerning. Then again GS looks pretty shit when Curry is out too and they're a team of all stars. Hoping we get some shooting help before the deadline too.

Really missing JV in some of these games too, Ibaka just isn't a good matchup against some bigs. 

59 minutes ago, Casual said:

Man Harden is fucking great but dudes game is just so boring to me. 

Here’s his game: Fake a shot, make contact with the defender who was going straight up or land on him, and get a call. Repeat and get called an all-star. 

27 minutes ago, Ike said:

Here’s his game: Fake a shot, make contact with the defender who was going straight up or land on him, and get a call. Repeat and get called an all-star. 

You missed the part where somebody doesn't bite on the fake so he lazily passes the ball and ends up turning the ball over.

• Haha 1
On 2019-01-04 at 12:54 PM, Hot Sauce said:

You missed the part where somebody doesn't bite on the fake so he lazily passes the ball and ends up turning the ball over.

so why doesn't EVERYONE do what Harden does if it's so easy?

I get he's boring to watch. And the Rockets games I've seen he's actually turned the ball over a lot and wasn't that great.

But if so easy, why ain't everyone scoring 27 a night with 12 free throw attempts?  Just put some weight on, wodie, right?

51 minutes ago, kokujin said:

so why doesn't EVERYONE do what Harden does if it's so easy?

I get he's boring to watch. And the Rockets games I've seen he's actually turned the ball over a lot and wasn't that great.

But if so easy, why ain't everyone scoring 27 a night with 12 free throw attempts?  Just put some weight on, wodie, right?

No one here is saying it's easy.

Dude has one of the best raw skillset in the nba. His handles are incredible.

He just uses that skillset in the lamest way possible. 

I got him on my fantasy team tho so all good. Hope he whoops the bucks ass tonight too. 

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Official NBA 2018/2019 Thread