Official NBA 2018/2019 Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those are the type of games legitimate teams end up winning man! We got a fuckin team out here. After that start and the foul trouble, last years raps would have rolled over and died.    I'm

Raps already beasting this year. Everyone saying Kawhi wasn't gonna be the same meanwhile he already looks like mid-season form (which is scary cause he isn't) and Boston is getting beat by fucking Or

Kawhi putting up 50 tonight. 

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Valanciunas :(

It was a sad few hours. But similar to the Kawhi trade it quickly turned into excitement.

Gasol is just better than JV in so many ways. Threat from the 3, incredible passes, better defensively, spaces the floor. Also I think an underrated aspect of the trade is that the bench seems to play better with Ibaka and this will put him there most games.

Hopefully we get some good pickups on the buyout market...if we can get a PF and another shooter I like where we're at.

East will be a bloodbath regardless. 

1 hour ago, Casual said:

It was a sad few hours. But similar to the Kawhi trade it quickly turned into excitement.

Gasol is just better than JV in so many ways. Threat from the 3, incredible passes, better defensively, spaces the floor. Also I think an underrated aspect of the trade is that the bench seems to play better with Ibaka and this will put him there most games.

Hopefully we get some good pickups on the buyout market...if we can get a PF and another shooter I like where we're at.

For sure. I love JV, but you couldn't even have him out there in a lot of situations because he would get abused on the PnR. Even if Gasol wasn't an upgrade anywhere else, having him able to be out on the floor against any given lineup is huge.

Not saying I'd prefer JV, it's just sad to see him go.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

East will be a bloodbath regardless. 

Here's to hoping the Pacers drop to fifth and we get a pair of ridiculous East semi matchups.

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

For sure. I love JV, but you couldn't even have him out there in a lot of situations because he would get abused on the PnR. Even if Gasol wasn't an upgrade anywhere else, having him able to be out on the floor against any given lineup is huge.

Not saying I'd prefer JV, it's just sad to see him go.

Here's to hoping the Pacers drop to fifth and we get a pair of ridiculous East semi matchups.

Hahaha, the selfish side of me would want Pacers to stay in 3rd. Then Raps would in theory play two of Indiana, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Miami and Detroit in the first two rounds. Meanwhile Philly and Boston beat up on each other in the first round and then again with Milwaukee in the second. 

Probably unlikely with Dipo out though. 

16 minutes ago, kokujin said:

LA floppy like they always been. Hope they keep the young squad. And Davis comes to them. 

The only floppy basketball team in LA is the clippers. :mj:

I hope beating the Celts on the road like helps them with this playoff push. They were playing good basketball when the team was at full strength. In fact, they’ve been playing some of their poorest basketball since Lonzo got hurt. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ike said:

The only floppy basketball team in LA is the clippers. :mj:

I hope beating the Celts on the road like helps them with this playoff push. They were playing good basketball when the team was at full strength. In fact, they’ve been playing some of their poorest basketball since Lonzo got hurt. 

I think it was redic when people had them at 2 or 3 in the west. I imagined them exactly where they're at now. It's so weird that they have beaten GSW twice and the Celtics. Then they lose to the Grizzlies lol 

Only 20 something games left.  LeBron and the Lakers are on the outside looking in (9th or 10 seed) 

They have the hardest schedule left in the NBA and will have to win 16 more games to make the 7th seed. 

Meanwhile if they were in the east they would currently the 7th seed and only a 2 games from the 6th seed instead of 10th in the west

welcome to the west LeBron. :bisonben:

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to Official NBA 2018/2019 Thread