Sign in to follow this  
kokujin

(B) Official NBA 2018/2019 Thread (B)

26 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Lebron was losing the 1 game I watched. What is this mess. 

Last night they team just decided to not play defense. It's been pretty hit or miss. Kuzma also had a really bad night. Bench did jack shit. Hopefully, they play the Heat better later today.

Lebron straight up owned the first quarter against the Heat. 19pts, on 8-10 shooting, with 3-4 from beyond the arc.

• Upvote 1

I really like this number 23 that plays for the Lakers. Is he a new player or something? :ben:

Edited by Ike

umm. I dunno. He knows he can score 40-55 beastly ass points, assist rebound and win the game on a scrubby team agaisnt, well, he did it against anybody actually. Even fucking GSW in game 1 and his TEAMMATES fucked it up.

I hope he never gets injured and this play or energy lasts for more than 1 season.  I think the man deserves it. Clearly the best player in the league, but shocked over by super-super teams at this point.

They just get one more big name player next summer and the Lakers are set for a few years. LeBron has definitely been MVP this season. 

So...the Lakers are good now?  lol. just a decent regular season record so far. I can't stand the BEFOOLS that say they are a Western Conference Finals team now. Dafuqq??

Lebron is amazing. I have no idea why anyone wouldn’t want him on their team. He’s one of the greatest ever. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

kawhi sitting out again vs the warriors..how do raptors fans feel about him sitting out every time he breaks a nail ?

Meaningless games and his health is the top priority. Both because they need him healthy in the playoffs and the raps showing his health matters to them is necessary to resign him. 

So yeah, don’t care too much. 

Edited by Casual

7 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

kawhi sitting out again vs the warriors..how do raptors fans feel about him sitting out every time he breaks a nail ?

They're 5 games atop the Eastern Conference, it's December - which means another 50+ games to go; plus sitting him out diminishes the value of the scouts that other teams are sending in an attempt to poach him.

I'd love to see him stick around for the long term.

Also, we clearly don't need him. 

Blowouts against the Clippers and GS, back to back, west coast trip. We eatin. GS shot like shit last night though, but I do credit at least some of that to the raps defense. Sucks to lose JV but doesn't sound to serious and this is why we got  the moose in the first place. 

Edited by Casual