Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

Man, it was record time in which the alt-right'ers immediately claimed this was a lefty false-flag operation.

Its amazing how these people that talk about conspiracy all the time, and easily believe every liberal conspiracy, were suddenly so grounded and cynical about this bomb plot.

Another bomb was sent to Robert DeNiro............which is SO OBVIOUS that its a leftist false-flag operation. Right? Because its common knowledge to go after DeNiro in this situation!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Man, it was record time in which the alt-right'ers immediately claimed this was a lefty false-flag operation.

Its amazing how these people that talk about conspiracy all the time, and easily believe every liberal conspiracy, were suddenly so grounded and cynical about this bomb plot.

Another bomb was sent to Robert DeNiro............which is SO OBVIOUS that its a leftist false-flag operation. Right? Because its common knowledge to go after DeNiro in this situation!

Imagine being the MAGABomber and being so butthurt about DeNiro playing Mueller in an SNL skit that you sent him a bomb.  He wasn't even a great Mueller.  Kate McKinnen was better.  :drake: 

Just now, Teh_Laundromat said:

Oh, I thought it was because he was in the Intern.

:D

Nobody knows the real motive yet, but given the targets, there doesn't appear to be any other reason. 

15 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Imagine being the MAGABomber and being so butthurt about DeNiro playing Mueller in an SNL skit that you sent him a bomb.  He wasn't even a great Mueller.  Kate McKinnen was better.  :drake: 

They sent DeNiro a SECOND bomb mailing to a restaurant that he owns.

So..........just to update, these Alt-Leftists are doing a false flag operation, and they want to do this false flag operation so THOROUGHLY that they sent multiple bombs to Robert DeNiro.

You'd imagine, that if you were running a false flag operation, than only one fake-bomb would be necessary.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They sent DeNiro a SECOND bomb mailing to a restaurant that he owns.

So..........just to update, these Alt-Leftists are doing a false flag operation, and they want to do this false flag operation so THOROUGHLY that they sent multiple bombs to Robert DeNiro.

You'd imagine, that if you were running a false flag operation, than only one fake-bomb would be necessary.

How do we know the MAGABomber isn't really a Trump official sending out a trial balloon to see what the public is willing to accept before they start assassinating government officials? :gasp:

It's more plausible than libs blowing themselves up to own the MAGAtards. :smug:

3 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

How do we know the MAGABomber isn't really a Trump official sending out a trial balloon to see what the public is willing to accept before they start assassinating government officials? :gasp:

It's more plausible than libs blowing themselves up to own the MAGAtards. :smug:

I mean, its the MOST OBVIOUS thing alt-leftists would do.

Maybe, just maybe Alt-Leftists all decided to wear white shirts, and magically turn their skin pale white, and give themselves crew-cuts, and THEY were the ones who marched out in Charlottesville with Tiki torches.

Just to try and make the conservatives look bad.

GettyImages-830617844-1024x683.jpg

I knew that looked like a black woman from the inner city. 

Nice try, libs! Not falling for it.

Just now, jehurey said:

Maybe, just maybe Alt-Leftists all decided to wear white shirts, and magically turn their skin pale white, and give themselves crew-cuts, and THEY were the ones who marched out in Charlottesville with Tiki torches.

Teh deep state. :gasp: 

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Why isn't that a smiley as yet? 

@Teh_Laundromat make it happen :monocle:

"The devices were poorly made and some discovered could not have exploded, but it's unclear if that was intentional, or if they were just badly constructed, officials said. They said some of the bombs had substantial flaws, some had subtle flaws and some have yet to be examined."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/package-found-robert-de-niro-s-office-nyc-matches-other-n924251

If this is a prank, regardless of which side the guy's on, I hope he doesn't do hard time. If he has enough of a sense of humor to make a well-made but inactive bomb along with a bunch of ridiculous retard bombs that're just cell batteries taped to PVC pipes filled with snap pops, that's inspired trolling, and a presidential pardon is in order.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

If this is a prank, regardless of which side the guy's on, I hope he doesn't do hard time. If he has enough of a sense of humor to make a well-made but inactive bomb along with a bunch of ridiculous retard bombs that're just cell batteries taped to PVC pipes filled with snap pops, that's inspired trolling, and a presidential pardon is in order.

Law enforcement still considers it a bomb. Even if it is designed as a decoy.

And, it most definitely constitutes as terrorism.

Too bad nobody in the White House has called it what it is.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Law enforcement still considers it a bomb. Even if it is designed as a decoy.

And, it most definitely constitutes as terrorism.

Too bad nobody in the White House has called it what it is.

Why do you always have to ruin fun times with your faggotry? 

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Why do you always have to ruin fun times with your faggotry? 

What was the fun time again?

You trying to downplay acts of terrorism?

What I love most is how I predicted that the "I bet ANTIFA made these bombs" theory from 24 hours would be changed into something else.........and I was right.

We are now at the "well, it could've been right-wingers, but they weren't real bombs, so let's classify this as a prank and let's hope there's no serious jailtime"

I wonder what the new theory will be tomorrow.

Did Saucer just call for a Presidential pardon for the perpetrator of a right-wing act of terrorism?  Isn't he one of the "classic liberals"?  What a piece of shit. :drake:

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
43 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/time-warner-center-evacuated-cnn-headquarters-new-york-city-today-2018-10-25/

Second package found at CNN headquarters.

EDIT: This one was a false alarm.  Just an unattended package.

Yeah, I saw CNN reporting from in front of their building around 7pm CT, and I thought it must not be that serious if they still had people walking around the lobby area.