Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Alphonse said:

two wrongs don't make a right

Which two wrongs are we talking about here?  One's the Trump's rhetoric that is inciting violence, i.e. the Kroger shooting, the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, and the MAGABomber.  The other is...?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So would this be the 14th package.

The number 14?

Wouldn't surprise me if this guy also references to the number 88 somewhere in those bombs.

what is the significance of 88? 

Just now, jehurey said:

Eighth letter of the alphabet, twice.

The number 14 is a reference to the 14 words passage that White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis say.

lol you know your white supremacy lingo 

88 = racist 

a ok sign = racist

confederate flag = racist

saying all lives matter = racist

rock against communism = racist

hammer and sickle sign? = peace and love.

LMAO 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

88 = racist 

a ok sign = racist

confederate flag = racist

saying all lives matter = racist

rock against communism = racist

hammer and sickle sign? = peace and love.

LMAO 

I love how you are trying to find something to get back at "da libruls".

And this was the best you could come up with. Its funny seeing you fall into tribalism.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you are trying to find something to get back at "da libruls".

And this was the best you could come up with. Its funny seeing you fall into tribalism.

I want to abolish tribalism. The left fucking jerks off to it. 

If you call a group a racist enough times they become racists. When will you ever get this? I swear the left wants to be its own worst enemy just for the lulz. 

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I want to abolish tribalism. The left fucking jerks off to it. 

:tom: you can literally hear the whoosh.

If you call a group a racist enough times they become racists.

I love how you are picking up your talking points from the alt-right, wholesale.

Its amazing, because people call me plenty of things, many times over........and I never become those things.

Guess I'm not that weak.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom: you can literally hear the whoosh.

I love how you are picking up your talking points from the alt-right, wholesale.

Its amazing, because people call me plenty of things, many times over........and I never become those things.

Guess I'm not that weak.

Im glad you arent that weak. unfortunately (particularly in america) people are weak. 

Why do white people call black people that run as republicans or don't tow party lines as uncle toms?

Ive actually been called a gay uncle tom because I don't follow the typical gay stereotype.  See how racist and intolerant of different opinions the left has become? Its all group think or you're a fucking racist or an uncle tom or a race traitor or some other bullshit line. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Im glad you arent that weak. unfortunately (particularly in america) people are weak. 

Why do white people call black people that run as republicans or don't tow party lines as uncle toms?

Ive actually been called a gay uncle tom because I don't follow the typical gay stereotype.  See how racist the left has become? Its all group think or you're a fucking racist or an uncle tom or a race traitor or some other bullshit line. 

Have those black people explained whether or not those Republicans have policies or promote things that do affect black people?

If they can't give you a straight answer, then they are purposely choosing to ignore those issues. That is what discredits them.

Same would apply to you.

The problem with your statement is.............liberals aren't STOPPING you from being that type of person.......but they WILL HIGHLIGHT the ridiculousness of it.

Dude...........you are COMPLETELY immersed in tribalism, especially with that last statement of yours.

25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Have those black people explained whether or not those Republicans have policies or promote things that do affect black people?

If they can't give you a straight answer, then they are purposely choosing to ignore those issues. That is what discredits them.

Same would apply to you.

The problem with your statement is.............liberals aren't STOPPING you from being that type of person.......but they WILL HIGHLIGHT the ridiculousness of it.

Dude...........you are COMPLETELY immersed in tribalism, especially with that last statement of yours.

Calling out tribalism doesn't make me immersed in tribalism. I'm tired of people on the left telling me how i should behave based on my "identity". How does this make me immersed in tribalism. I despise the very notion of it. 

21 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Calling out tribalism doesn't make me immersed in tribalism. I'm tired of people on the left telling me how i should behave based on my "identity". How does this make me immersed in tribalism. I despise the very notion of it. 

No.  Seeing you come in here and try to get me on "zingers".......immediately calling back previous explainations of alt-right signals (the hand sign), and seeing your rhetoric become sharper and sharper, like as if you are getting madder..........THATS what makes you look like you are immersed in tribalism.

You really want to "get" the "other side." Its palpable.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.  Seeing you come in here and try to get me on "zingers".......immediately calling back previous explainations of alt-right signals (the hand sign), and seeing your rhetoric become sharper and sharper, like as if you are getting madder..........THATS what makes you look like you are immersed in tribalism.

You really want to "get" the "other side." Its palpable.

Yeah I wanna "get" their reasoning for being so fucking tribalistic. 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah I wanna "get" their reasoning for being so fucking tribalistic. 

You can do that without resorting to petty rhetoric.

Let's be quite clear: you are clearly insinuating that this racist right-wing stuff isn't true.

Have you provided any evidence to support your claim? No.

Instead you seem to spend more time and effort trying to laugh it off, then you have trying to promote a sensible argument. That's a sign that you are engaging in tribalism.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You can do that without resorting to petty rhetoric.

Let's be quite clear: you are clearly insinuating that this racist right-wing stuff isn't true.

Have you provided any evidence to support your claim? No.

Instead you seem to spend more time and effort trying to laugh it off, then you have trying to promote a sensible argument. That's a sign that you are engaging in tribalism.

I have insinuated no such thing. Of course this is right wing. I share no values with right wing ideologues. I believe in common ground between left and right.

I don't believe in the "call out culture" of the left nor do I believe in the scare tactics and fear mongering of the right. 

I believe all people are equal, everyone should get a fair chance, no one should be given special treatment no matter how ancestors were treated. We will never get past our issues of the past if they are continually trodden out in front of us. It simply creates new resentment generation after generation. With that resentment leads to counter resentment and viola we have president doofus drumph.